The Gallery from Elkayem - October 21st : Impreza Sport Wagon + More Spoon Integra R!

• Thread starter elkayem
  • 52 comments
Nice. The last pic of the drift is good, and alot of your other shots are pretty realistic looking.

SRV2LOW4ME
Nice. The last pic of the drift is good, and alot of your other shots are pretty realistic looking.

wowwww thank youuuuuuu....

Hahaha makes me feel like i made a good decision with posting them up...
i was doubting myself i could even make people look at it...

The 4th photo fro July 30th is nice. Its definately different.

Personally, the best of the bunch are those that aren't filled with car, and show a bit more of the track, but thats just me :D

Yea I noticed that too, no one seems to comment. :ill: that kind of sucks. My gallery has been up like 2 weeks and I have more comment than you.No one commented on mine for like half a day and I felt like it sucked. Well great job on your pics 👍 they look good. keep it up.(tip: get some crappy program that lets you adjust the brightness and contrast of your pics, it brings out the color a lot better and gets rid of the hazy look to the photos.)keep it up and try to get more updates in. that makes it stay on the front pages and more people look at them.

The pictures are good but some of them are a bit grey. Have you photoshopped them? Pay a visit for my gallery too.

Hey great update, you should put a wing on the integra it looks a lot better. Did you photoshop them at all? They look like they have more color to them. 👍

I think I helped get your gallery get started up again. I hope mine doesn't die out like yours did for a while. Well check out my gallery, leave a comment, and keep updating yours.
keep it up

elkayem
i might change the look of my Levin...
I just noticed alot of people have that same look with their Levins'..
Yep, but there really aren't so many ways to make it different... if you look at mine (at my gallery) it has a differnt wing and different wheels (and it's not drifting) but still it looks just the same.

Back