The Gentlemen's Virtual Racing Club (Closed for now)PC 

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 903 comments
Steam group has been created. It's public for now so people can join, if we ever get a bunch of members I'll make it invite only.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gentlemensvirtualracingclub

I joined just now (I go by the name of Chesus Crust). I have been crazy busy in these last couple of months, I only had time to put like 10 laps with the RSR (not at Nords) and not much else. Hopefully this weekend is a bit lighter on me.

Password for the servers? Not a great player and trying to get better. Tries to be clean. Looking for group to run with on PC

I would love to join next time you run or online! I'm all about clean fun racing. I am on iracing too, but I think it might be a bit expensive for my taste.

I have tried to join some online lobbies but it said, I need a password. The difference between PS4/PC on Assetto is crazy!

I'd only run hotlaps here up until today. Loved the way the cars are aligned on the starting grid.

Sorry I had to bail at the start of the 2nd race. Hopefully I didn't cause any trouble when trying to get off the track.

Wiz
I'd only run hotlaps here up until today. Loved the way the cars are aligned on the starting grid.

Sorry I had to bail at the start of the 2nd race. Hopefully I didn't cause any trouble when trying to get off the track.

I wondered why you had gone landscaping. :lol:

For anyone still tuned in here, I want to thank everyone who came out to race with us. Things have dwindled off in the last few months but we had some great races and I had a lot of fun racing with you guys and getting to know you.

I've accepted a "staff" position at RaceDepartment to start hosting official RD races with AC every Saturday evening, so the GVRC is being put on gardening leave for now. To start with it looks like we're going to be racing the 911 GT3 Cup every week as Bram wants to try getting a recurring thing going where everyone will know this car is being raced on this day. If that doesn't pan out we'll try out other cars. They are looking to get a new server based in North America in the hopes it will attract more NA racers since connections/pings should be better for NA based racers. Of course you have to be a premium member to participate in their races but it's pretty cheap to join so hopefully I'll see some of you guys on the grid again soon.

:cheers: and thanks for all the great racing.

For anyone still tuned in here, I want to thank everyone who came out to race with us. Things have dwindled off in the last few months but we had some great races and I had a lot of fun racing with you guys and getting to know you.

I've accepted a "staff" position at RaceDepartment to start hosting official RD races with AC every Saturday evening, so the GVRC is being put on gardening leave for now. To start with it looks like we're going to be racing the 911 GT3 Cup every week as Bram wants to try getting a recurring thing going where everyone will know this car is being raced on this day. If that doesn't pan out we'll try out other cars. They are looking to get a new server based in North America in the hopes it will attract more NA racers since connections/pings should be better for NA based racers. Of course you have to be a premium member to participate in their races but it's pretty cheap to join so hopefully I'll see some of you guys on the grid again soon.

:cheers: and thanks for all the great racing.
Bummer. Good luck.

...Of course you have to be a premium member to participate in their races....

And of course I'm thinking of letting my 'Premium' expire there :lol:, because I've only been able to make like... 2 races I was interested in. There were plenty more I wanted to join, but it was either non-NA friendly or only a grid of like 5 others, would rather try my luck with A.I. than find myself in no-man's land.

Just sayin' (If it doesn't pan-out, make Cup cars a regular thing for the GVRC :sly:)

Sad to seethat the best place for friendly driving/racing is now in a hiatus...
Yesterday i was online in some trackday servers and we had to vote the ban of some stupid guysthat onlywanted to ram the otherpeople on the server...
I am not gonna pay the premium for RD cause they do only organised competitive races... I like better trackdays where i can compare my lap times with other people...

And of course I'm thinking of letting my 'Premium' expire there :lol:, because I've only been able to make like... 2 races I was interested in. There were plenty more I wanted to join, but it was either non-NA friendly or only a grid of like 5 others, would rather try my luck with A.I. than find myself in no-man's land.

Just sayin' (If it doesn't pan-out, make Cup cars a regular thing for the GVRC :sly:)
Already 12 sign ups. Those cup races will be popular :)

My ninja skills are savage AF! :cool:

ninja-fat.gif

Back