THE GRAND TOUR! MONDAY EVENINGS! 7:30ET/00:30GMTOpen 

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 259 comments
Had a great time with everyone last night! We abandoned the 3x10min format and went with lap races, and attempted to draw in a few more. We raced well past the scheduled time, and had some pretty tight races. @reefer showed up near the end of the evening and I was certainly glad boost was turned on as that was the only way I could keep him remotely close. He's a very fast driver, and thankfully a super nice guy who has helped me get this thing started. @BenMillard led the pack the whole rest of the night. This is where I'm going to use being sick as an excuse for why I couldn't catch him:crazy:. I'll post next week's much quicker this time, I'm looking forward to it, and I think everyone else will too once they see what I have in stored:idea:.

The one change I am going to make is going back to lap races instead of timed. We are also going to put 6 minute intervals which should allow just enough time to get your car set, run a lap, and do some brief trash-typing:D. Keep tuned as I will post here again soon with next week's details!:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

It was a tremendous evening! We did 10 races on 10 different tracks all of a decent length in just 2.5 hours. That's more rapid and higher quality than often happens in GTA5!

As I won so many races I had to change car in just 4 minutes at least 8 times. Frenetic! Thankfully I have lots of FF cars at 400pp, 450pp and a couple at 500pp that I could add/remove engine parts to meet the PP.

Auto start events definitely run smoother. 40 second countdown is enough to 'run what you brung'.

Boost was Strong by the end of the evening. It certainly felt like a big effect, almost like driving CM tyres when I started stretching a gap with the very OP Integra (DC5) at Deep Forest. Adapting to the changing power and grip reminded me of a 1 hour WRS race with S3/S2 tyre stagger where the car balance changed dramatically during the race. At least the balance remains constant with Boost; you just lose overall grip.

Active Steering was available when I inherited the room after you left @Benny44 was that deliberate? It will make faster drivers un-catchable if they turn it on. Especially if we use rear drive and massively if we use MR vehicles.

Realised at the end that Slipstream was Strong as well. I know some people have a knee-jerk reaction to the naming of this setting and only use 'real'. The 'real' setting is utterly stupid: same effect at 300 metres than 3 metres regardless of car shape, size, aero parts or settings. The 'wake' always last about 1 second even though it should last much longer at very high speeds (the air is much more disturbed so takes longer to settle) and last less time at lower speeds.

With modest vehicles at speeds below 200km/h the 'real' setting basically does nothing. In real racing, slipstream absolutely dominates many series at this level - British Caterham Superlights for example. You also see it in chunky historic touring car series, notable the faster sections of Goodwood.

Therefore I wholly support Slipstream: Strong for lower speed road cars. They don't have flat floors so the drag and turbulence should be high, even without rear wings and canards. Faster road cars and Tuner cars suit the Weak setting, like the Trial Celica WRS event at Trial Mountain last year since.

There is no setting in GT6 which models slipstream really well. So you might as well use the setting which enables decisive overtaking without looking too ridiculous for the speed.

I got a photo of all race results and some qualifying. If I get time I'll type it up!

Monday 2 into Tuesday 3 January 2017
FF road cars, 475pp, Comfort Soft tyres, tuning allowed, no driving aids.

Special Stage Route 5 Clubman
1st: BenMillard in Nissan March 12SR '07

Deep Forest
1st: BenMillard in Honda Integra Tyre R (DC5) '04

Madrid
1st: BenMillard in Honda Civic Type R (EK) '00

Grand Valley East Section
1st: BenMillard in Volkswagen Scirocco R '10

Autumn Ring
1st: BenMillard in Renault Mégane R.S. Trophy '11

Silverstone International Circuit
1st: Harvey_Of_Berks in Honda Civic Type R '08
2nd: BenMillard in Volvo C30 R-Design '09 (action-packed race, lots of waiting)

Willow Springs: Streets of Willow
1st: joe_kerr in Nissan EXA Canopy L.A. Version
2nd: BenMillard in Volvo C30 R-Design '09 (final turn incident)

Willow Springs: Big Willow
1st: BenMillard in Volvo C30 R-Design

Autumn Ring Mini
1st: BenMillard in Audi A2 1.4 '02 (472pp, no oil change)

Silverstone: Stowe Circuit
1st: BenMillard in TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

A few people joined during the evening. Everyone followed the spirit of the event.

There was only one moment in the whole evening where I felt someone's driving wasn't quite up to scratch. Final turn at Streets of Willow, they defended into the final turn but couldn't make the corner. They cut the track and had dirty tyres. They ran wide, so I easily got a cutback to their inside and easily held this towards the final apex. They simply turned back and took the apex - unaware I was already alongside. I had to take evasive action and drive inside of the kerb to avoid a collision. The overtake would have been so easy for me; I had grip to spare; that's how I was able to turn even sharper to avoid the drive who was steering into me.

A couple of times I had dropped down the order and seemed to have double the engine power! Boost really detunes the engine when you are in the lead. I did bump someone at the end of the main straight at Grand Valley in particular because I had so much more speed than the previous lap. We all stayed on the track, so it wasn't a massive hit. I kept them ahead of me afterwards and it was all cool in the chat afterwards.
475pp felt a bit high on CS tyres with FF layout. It took a lot of driving skill to handle the cars and that have made some casual drivers struggle a bit.

The absence of weight limits and free voting for each track allowed very different vehicles and driving styles to be successful during the same evening.

Great variety, sporting drivers, rapid hosting, reliable connections...maximum enjoyment!

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments Ben! I do play around with the settings a bit trying to see for myself what works well. Boost was definitely a huge factor, I kept going off on the corners when behind on the bigger tracks like Grand Valley. It was a lot of fun though.

In the future I ought to be able to hang on a bit more... 10 races! To think of all the fun I missed (and all the barriers I didn't run into). Since I can't catch @BenMillard @Benny44 , I would love to have an early idea of tracks we'll be running so I have some time to practice with whatever vehicle(s) I'll be using, but I definitely understand that people probably have more fun picking at the time. Last night was the first time I raced circuito Madrid. I was really happy to see that there were real racers present and that people weren't bumping and grinding. Although that pile up at the beginning of Madrid was epic!

In the future I ought to be able to hang on a bit more... 10 races! To think of all the fun I missed (and all the barriers I didn't run into). Since I can't catch @BenMillard @Benny44 , I would love to have an early idea of tracks we'll be running so I have some time to practice with whatever vehicle(s) I'll be using, but I definitely understand that people probably have more fun picking at the time. Last night was the first time I raced circuito Madrid. I was really happy to see that there were real racers present and that people weren't bumping and grinding. Although that pile up at the beginning of Madrid was epic!
It was pretty competitive. And fun which is the main thing! Do you have a favorite track @BEllis7979? Let me know and I'll include it. Next Monday will be fun...and a bit interesting....and bizarre haha.

The new races are posted! It should make for an.....interesting......evening of racing. As I mentioned in my post, there are no car changing/tire compound change rules for the winner. It most likely would be impossible to change tire compound, depending on the race. And the cars will behave so much different on all the surfaces changing cars would be pointless. I'm excited about this, I think there will be lots of laughter. This is the Grand Tour after all, and it's mostly about laughter and pointless competition. Tracks like Eiger Nordwand are going to have contact, so for these races, we're not going to worry a whole lot about it. All I can say is don't bang intentionally - well, try not to :D:D:D:D:D:D

Haven't done snow or dirt since GT2 or 4 when you could use that ridiculous Suzuki (Scudo?). This is going to be interesting. Is the charger the right year for it to be the General Lee? If so, maybe I'll make a purchase. BTW I overtook you @Benny44 in Sierra circuit... in case you are looking to regain your place. @BenMillard is cheating somehow, so he is safe from me offering any challenge.

Haha @BEllis7979 I'll have to go at that. That's one of the seasonals right? And you're close on the name of that crazy rally car - Suzuki Escudo. Most powerful car in GT2 if I remember correctly. You could also get it going to register a higher speed than any other car. Although, it involved cheating by getting it to 'float' in order to do it. The Toyota GT-One could actually reach the highest top speed, close to 300mph. Ah, the memories. I played that game so much. And if you remember mission 34, you probably still have nightmares about it. Hardest thing, in my opinion, in any GT game.

Anyway.....the Charger in game is a 1970, and the general lee was a '69. But I believe everything is the same. When I was playing a lot of Forza 4, I had mine with the confederate flag painted on it - until Forza banned the flag, so I had to erase it. If you want a track added, just let me know - I'll put it down!

@Benny44 , nope. It's the Circuit de Sierra time rally. What always bugged me about the Escudo was that you didn't need any skill. You could just ride along the walls and win a race. I had that Toyota though. God I loved that car!

We can't change the racing number to a double digit 01 or change the color of the racing numbers, so I guess I might have to rethink the general. I wish we could do more with paint jobs and the like, but I shudder to think what your wife might come up with ;)

No track ideas from me. I have enough to practice with given the tracks you mentioned.

@BEllis7979 I was pretty good at painting in Forza, even though I am not an artistic person. I made quite a bit of money on the auctions. GTsport I believe has a livery editor - hopefully I get a PS4 in the near future!

Anyway, those tracks ARE going to be a handful to learn. Especially with muscle cars in various weather conditions. It won't be all about speed; it'll take some control. But it should make for exciting racing!

On a side note, have you ever watched Top Gear or The Grand Tour?

Dust and snow trails are opaque and prevent racing in GT6.

Eiger Short Track is pretty, all tarmac and can be driven cleanly.

Race Of Champions is this month. Could we experiment with similar cars on GT Arena some time? No tuning and CS tyres would be quite like the real event but we get to race together!

EDIT: Courtesy Cars prevent oil and brake bias changes, or chassis modification. Possible candidates:

YES: Scion FR-S 2012
YES: Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy 2011
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 ... 2008
YES: KTM X-BOW Street 2012
Ford Shelby GT500 2013
No: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
Yes: Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak 1987

Last edited:
@BenMillard I have never heard of race of champions, but I'll look into it. It sounds interesting.

As far as tracks this week, this whole series is based on Grand Tour/Top Gear. And a lot of that is foolish. It's not about the best of the best. I'm remembering an episode where they went to the Arctic Circle and raced some cars on ice that weren't designed for it. I think one was a Jag and one was a Porsche. I've made this specifically so we don't take ourselves too seriously. This is the opposite of seriously, and I like that. There will continue to be ridiculous car-track combinations, interesting combinations and fun combinations. It's all about fun, not realism or who is a better driver. I understand that these tracks don't really lend themselves to 'best driver wins' and I think that will make things more interesting.

I've watched Top Gear, before it disappeared. I really liked it, but never got around to finding out when it was on so that I could record it. Too late now...

@BEllis7979 As for Top Gear, it's on Netflix.....and Grand Tour is on Amazon Prime. And possibly other streaming sites if you choose that path:lol:;). I've watched all seasons of Top Gear at least twice, some of them more. There are some real gems in there

Results added to earlier race report.

Think I'll buy a Honda Civic Type R '08. Should tune up the EXA Canopy Version which I normally run at 350pp; it was mega at Streets of Willow! Ford Focus RS '02 also put in a good showing.

Some GTA5 style 'crazy combination racing' would make sense as GT6 is so old. But the traditional 475pp FF CS regs brought up a lot of cool cars thanks to the Boost and clean drivers.

Race of Champions 2016 is in Miami, January 2017. It didn't fit into the end of 2016 with the long F1 season and other events, I suppose.

I'll see if I can join this week. I'll have a local Soul CAlibur V tournament, and after some time with the wife, but I'll try to come in around 1AM GMT.

also since you mentioned that the tracks for this week have weather changability, perhaps a race with 50% weather with weather change probability at 60, which is the max. If you place time progression around 15, makes for some nice rain for a part of the race, or the whole race. the random factor makes it great

I'll see if I can join this week. I'll have a local Soul CAlibur V tournament, and after some time with the wife, but I'll try to come in around 1AM GMT.

also since you mentioned that the tracks for this week have weather changability, perhaps a race with 50% weather with weather change probability at 60, which is the max. If you place time progression around 15, makes for some nice rain for a part of the race, or the whole race. the random factor makes it great
I love weather changability. This week is a bit of insanity, with muscle cars in The snow and dirt. But, Apricot Hill will definitely change - and maybe a smaller probability of change at Daytona

Here's a V8 USA 1979 or earlier car search.
Make Model Year PP PP Max 3 Race Number1 Dirt/Snow 2
Shelby GT350 1965 461 563 TRUE Allowed
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1969 458 566 TRUE Allowed
Chevrolet Corvette Coupé (C2) 1963 436 568 TRUE Allowed
Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel 1970 442 571 TRUE Allowed
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) 1969 462 574 TRUE Allowed
Chevrolet Nova SS 1970 474 580 TRUE Allowed
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race Car 1969 543 584 TRUE Allowed
Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 1967 460 584 TRUE Allowed
Dodge Challenger R/T 1970 497 599 TRUE Allowed
Shelby Cobra 427 1966 543 601 TRUE Allowed
Ford Mustang Mach 1 1971 460 604 TRUE Allowed
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1978 421 606 TRUE Allowed
Dodge Challenger R/T Race Car 1970 583 619 TRUE Allowed
Stielow Engineering Red Devil 1969 591 621 TRUE Disallowed
Jay Leno 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado 1966 622 630 TRUE Disallowed

Make Model Year PP PP Max 3 Race Number1 Dirt/Snow 2
Buick Special (SEMA 2003) 1962 549 554 FALSE Allowed
Shelby GT350R 1965 462 554 FALSE Allowed
Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969 457 555 FALSE Allowed
Chevrolet Corvette Coupé (C2) 15th Anniversary Edition 1963 448 564 FALSE Allowed
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) 1969 471 576 FALSE Allowed
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO 1964 468 576 FALSE Allowed
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 1970 486 583 FALSE Allowed
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi 1971 481 583 FALSE Allowed
Mercury Cougar XR-7 1967 469 585 FALSE Allowed
Plymouth Superbird 1970 487 585 FALSE Allowed
Dodge Charger 440 R/T 1970 473 604 FALSE Allowed
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack 1971 486 608 FALSE Allowed
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept 1959 477 572 FALSE Disallowed
Art Morrison Corvette 1960 564 577 FALSE Disallowed
Grand Touring Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer (SEMA 2009) 1970 544 589 FALSE Disallowed
Pozzi MotorSports Camaro RS 1973 529 589 FALSE Disallowed
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé 15th Anniversary Edition 1964 542 601 FALSE Disallowed
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line 1966 546 602 FALSE Disallowed
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe 1964 542 604 FALSE Disallowed
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car 1963 588 629 FALSE Disallowed

Keep tuned to this space for current week's itinerary!

This upcoming Monday (January 9th) we will be doing.....

MUSCLE CARS!!
500pp

SH tires
1979 or earlier
from USA with a V8 engine
Pretty traditional, right? Well, Andy Wilman has told us muscle cars are only good in a straight line in good conditions. So, there's going to be one or two little wrinkles....
Here is the track list -

Daytona International Speedway(8 laps)
Chamonix West (4 laps - bring your snow tires!)
Apricot Hill (4 laps, pouring rain)
And finally, in honor of one of the best shows ever we are going to put these monsters in the dirt! Just be on the lookout for Roscoe P. Coltrane and Boss Hogg!
Eiger Nordwand - G Trail forward(3 laps)

If there is a track you'd like to race after these, just let me know! Due to the nature/changability of these tracks and conditions, the rule about switching tire compound/car is not applicable
Quoting this to get it on the current page - check the original message and @Benny44 messages for any updates.

Worth mentioning we need to buy Dirt Tyres and Spiked Snow Tyres for our cars to appear in the Eligible Car list for dirt and snow tracks, respectively. Not just Sports Hard.

Found I have lots of maxxed-out muscle cars (with NOS which I have to remove from them all) from the Art of Racing Grand Championship last year. Only drove them on Tokyo R246 for that event. 3 laps under 5 minutes and over 800bhp for some of them!

500pp is decent level for these. Most end up around 350bhp and 1300kg. Power Limiter helps flatten the peaky power curve.

Lots of these cars are Premium so you can fit numbers, wings and some have cool bodywork modifications!

EDIT: Please include the time in UTC in topic title and any event schedules! Not sure when to set my reminder for tonight's racing. :nervous:

EDIT2: Comfort Soft tyres are faster in wet conditions and much easier to handle. From about 30% wet track, as proven in that Eiger seasonal time trial a year or two ago. The wetter the track, the better CS is compared to SH.

Last edited:
@BenMillard All events are the same time every week, 00:30 GMT/UTC, 7:30 ET. It is posted on the top post, but I will post it in the title in case anyone misses. That's very interesting about CS tires, and good to know. And a good point about dirt/snow tires, although you can just buy them in-room if you forget.

I have some practicing to do with the G trail, it's hard to keep speed up on dirt. I think Chamonix will be quite fun. I was having a blast just running a few laps around the track. It's quite fast, with only 2 or 3 slow corners. It gives a little sense of 'out of control' when going around some of those wide sweeping turns. I haven't prepared at all for Apricot Hill, and only 2 quick laps of Daytona. Better than the last two weeks, where I didn't prepare at all:boggled:.

So I have a survey for anyone reading this - what is the worst car, in real life? A couple names I've come up with - Prowler, Pt Cruiser, DeLorean. The only caveat is they have to be available in GT6. Let me know what you think!

EDIT - What make of muscle car is everyone running? You don't have to give away model, that can be your closely gaurded secret if you want:D. The reason I'm asking is so I can restrict models, but I can only do up to 5. Obviously, we'll have Chev, Ford, Dodge. That leaves up to two more available spots. If we can narrow it down, it will help any guests entering the room during a race to select an appropriate car. I'm leaning towards Chrysler and Shelby(though not sure about Shelby). I don't think we need any Art Morrison Corvettes or any one-offs like that. I want it to look like an old muscle car shootout.
:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'm running a Chevrollet. that thing takes days to turn.

has the worst car on GT.... can't say. I find the PT Cruiser to be funny., the prowler is kinda a murder, so i would choose that

@Lilium Well, funny is good. I feel the same way about the PT cruiser. I've always wanted this ugly car race one night. Take something like the PT Cruiser, dress it up in pink chrome with a red wing or something hideous like that. I think it would be hilarious to have a track full of ugly cars like that! Watching the replays would be pure entertainment:D. Not sure if we'll do this next week, or the week after.

You can restrict to USA and FR then put "pre-1980" in the room title.

Cars I'm likely to run during the evening:

Daytona International Speedway (8 laps)
Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 1967

Chamonix West (4 laps - bring your snow tires!)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 1971

Apricot Hill (4 laps, pouring rain)
Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel 1970

Eiger Nordwand - G Trail forward (3 laps, dirt tyres)
Shelby GT350 1965? (lightest)
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1978 (look good while failing)

Would you consider Eiger Norwand W Trail please? G Trail has extremely steep uphill hairpins and straights at the 3/4 distance. Only 4WD can really drive through this section. It also has extremely steep downhill sections and is generally impossible to run side by side. If you want a chaos race, W Trail will provide it! G Trail is much more drivable in muscle cars, though.

@BenMillard I can switch that track, but I'll make sure no one has practiced the original track first, so we'll make it a race-time decision. The dirt racing is difficult - kind of regretting not using Toscana, but it seemed like its handling was terrible with muscle cars at first try

Wonderful evening of racing! Another great category of vehicles and lesser used tracks and clean racers.

I invited a couple of friends along by PSN message at the last minute: @coryclifford (PSN: EeePee) @GTsail290 @tooma Next time hope @Draggon (PSN: G_Asher) can join us and maybe @Baron Blitz Red plus their friends. :)

Sadly the room broke when people started leaving as the countdown ended and room ownership switched. Such a fragile game. We are still stuck in it now so I've left my controller alone, hoping to get disconnect due to idle controller.

EDIT: It never timed out. That's just stupid. Now all the setup changes I made in the room to all those are lost! Only 3 of the replays are saved in my game, too. URGH.

Last edited:
Great racing tonight! These Mondays seem to be getting better as time goes on! All races were fun - Chamonix was the highlight for me personally, although I'd give an honourable mention to High Speed Ring. Indy would have been fantastic had it not been for someone who joined and thought ramming was fun. I kicked him before the race the race was over, but it was a bit late. I've always said mistakes are fine, but once I see it's on purpose, you're gone.
Excited about next week. I think we are going to go a bit more 'serious', or as serious as this room will ever be. And maybe one-make.

But don't worry, muscle cars will return! Great job everyone!

EDIT - sorry to hear that Ben. I noticed the timer as I was pressing exit
Second Edit! - Thanks for inviting @BenMillard. It's good to get my mind off things this week. My furnace needed repairs today and it was -24 Celsius with windchill. My van broke down this morning at 4:30 AM, and 4 people I knew passed away this past week - 2 of them were murdered by a person suffering with PTSD. Sometimes video games can get us away from life just when we need it.

Last edited:
Round 4 results, not what it's about but it showcases what cars proved easy to drive. (I tried to stick with premiums for better looks.)

Daytona Speedway, 8 Laps
@Benny44 in Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO 1964
FSP36 in Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969 (just 0.084 behind!)
@BEllis7979 in Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1978
@GTsail290 in Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack 1971

Chamonix West, 3 laps (Snow)
BenMillard in Ford Mustang Mach 1 1970
EeePee in Shelby GT350 1965 (standard, about 454pp!)
GTSail in Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack 1971
Bic44 in Dodge Challenger R/T 1970
Bellis in Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1978
FSP36 in Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969

Apricot Hill, 4 laps (80% rain, dry track at start)
BenMillard in Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel 1970 (Comfort Soft)
GTSail in Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack 1971 (12 seconds back but were trading places)
Bic44 in Dodge Challenger R/T 1970
@tooma in Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1978
EeePee in Shelby GT350 1965
Rammusum in Chevrolet Camaro SS 1969

Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Cancelled as slippery tracks are exhausting one after another!

My own Pontiac Trans Am 1978 ended up being adequate on dirt. I raised it and stiffened it. Weirdly that seemed to help it grip more, bounce less and rotate more. The Real Driving Simulator.™ =/

High Speed Ring, 4 laps (Dry)
BenMillard in Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 1967 (bed cover with drag wing, lowrider purple, de-chromed...100% bling)
Tooma in Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1978 (just 0.1 second behind me after trading places all race!)
Benny44 in Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO 1964 (you had already won in this car - tsk tsk!)

Eiger Nordwand Short Track, 4 laps (30% wet track, mild weather, instead of dirt)
BenMillard in Shelby GT350 1965
Benny44 Ford Cougar XR-7 1967
Tooma Ford Cougar XR-7 1967

Indianapolis Super Speedway, 8 laps
FunkyButtoms in Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
Tooma in Pontiac (or Plymouth?) GNX 1987 (too new, disqualify?)
BenMillard in Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) (paused to report cheater)
Benny44 (retired to kick cheater)
Rammusum (disqualified for ramming and wall grinding)

End of Event
Room failed when people left and ownership changed just as the automatic countdown completed with 1 car entered on track and 1 other member typing a message. GT6 online is fragile.

Last edited:
Nice races last night everyone!👍

At both Apricot Hill and Eiger Nordwand, I had a great battle all race long with @BenMillard before he finally pulled away.:bowdown:
The rain at Apricot Hill was tough, but I was handling the rain pretty well until the final lap when I got too hard on the throttle coming out of the big sweeper (turn six) and lost the rear of my Cuda.:(
At Eiger, I thought my Plymouth Cuda had the speed to catch Ben's Shelby GT350, but every lap I would get gapped on the S/F downhill and then I would have to spend the rest of the lap trying to catch up.:(

See you on the tracks!
:cheers:

Thanks @reefer - I watched a few minutes but I'm definitely going to be watching all of it soon! It's perfect - the Grand Tour plays a racing video game. They seem more adept at it than I thought they'd be

Back