The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 14 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Livery Editor, BSOD'd twice on me last night without me having saved anything, didn't look that good anyway, might skip this one.

FINAL ENTRY

Sooo, I guess it is about time for me to take part in these Livery Competition events.
I've been lurking these GTP-forums for quite some time and I must say that I'm amazed by the quality of liveries going into these competitions.

I hope that I managed to follow all the rules for how to participate.
Best of luck to all the other participants!

Bonus picture

Last edited:
Chrome gold base, split colour top to bottom and side to side, fade elements. Hmm, where have I seen that before?!

Decent design though, good job!

FINAL ENTRY

Fusion of the Gazoo Racing Lexus RCF racing car but with a Castrol twist.

201809191057423.jpg
20180919105732.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

Sooo, I guess it is about time for me to take part in these Livery Competition events.
I've been lurking these GTP-forums for quite some time and I must say that I'm amazed by the quality of liveries going into these competitions.

I hope that I managed to follow all the rules for how to participate.
Best of luck to all the other participants!

View media item 43853
View media item 43852
Bonus picture

Shiretoko
Car:
Detailed Settings:
- Key Lights: Off

Camera:

EV: +0.5

Effects:
Temperature: 9500 K

Screen Effects 1:
Mask: Background
Individual Colour Tone Correction:
- Saturation: 0
- Brightness: 500
- Contrast: 150 (This is key to controlling how light/dark the under-car shadow will appear)

Car Effects:
Individual Colour Tone Correction:
- Saturation: 125
- Brightness: 125
(Adjust these figures to suit the colour of the car)

White Sands 01/09

Zoom: around 90mm at stock position
Aperture: f/32
Exposure Correction: +1.0
Shutter Speed: 1/1
Single AF on the A-pillar/mirror

Temperature: 6500
Color Cast Correction: 0.025

Screen Effect: Background Mask
Individual Correction:
Saturation: 100%
Brightness: 500
Contrast: 250
Highlight: 0

Car Effects:
Brightness 120

;)

FINAL ENTRY
After seeing a lot of nice liveries and being sad I didn't meet the requirements last time with the photo competition gave me the motivation to compete again.

After reading the topic I got thrilled to start. So here it is, the livery is loosely based on the PFAFF Porsche GT3 Cup car. But I tweaked it a bit. I wanted to make sure that the liquid aspect would be emphasized in the model that's why I used the Golden paint as a base. I hope you like it! If you are more fond of an all-white version this you can find in my gallery or you can search on the website on the following tags #pfaff #castrol #vlogo

Made a small update because I wasn't completely satisfied. Cannot add anything more because I used all the 300 available stickers on the body. So I hope you all like it!

You can find the livery in this gallery!

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

View attachment 767137 View attachment 767138

I hope I've done this correctly, please let me know if not. I have no idea from my phone how to get the extra shot added as per other entries, cheers.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/media/7349949365188822556_0.43863/

Make sure that your pictures are maxed 640 pixels wide or high. Otherwise, you would be disqualified just like me in the previous competition and that would be a same because it is a nice livery!!

FINAL ENTRY

Not proud of this entry at all, to me it seems I make the same type of stuff over and over again when it comes to original livery designs. I just cannot come up with something interesting at the moment, struggling with the livery editor in general lately. I have made another livery for this contest (actually made 3 liveries for this contest lmao), but I feel those are way too plain. Could be that this is over the top though, I don't know.

I was about to submit mine, but I'll have to start over because I used the wrong logos.

Ugh...

FINAL ENTRY

Not proud of this entry at all, to me it seems I make the same type of stuff over and over again when it comes to original livery designs. I just cannot come up with something interesting at the moment, struggling with the livery editor in general lately. I have made another livery for this contest (actually made 3 liveries for this contest lmao), but I feel those are way too plain. Could be that this is over the top though, I don't know.

Looks like a drift car. I like it

Link? :)

@JKcreativeworks didn’t share it (yet). The Huracan has great lines around the intakes and a nice work on the side skirts, but the black part makes it feel « unfinished ». And I wish I can see more of that Cayman in the background.

Also, thanks everyone for your participation. There are almost 30 entries and still 5 days left ! Nice to see that this theme was appealing for so many people, including newcomers like @Timebandit67 or the well-known @Azabear6 !

@JKcreativeworks didn’t share it (yet). The Huracan has great lines around the intakes and a nice work on the side skirts, but the black part makes it feel « unfinished ». And I wish I can see more of that Cayman in the background.

Also, thanks everyone for your participation. There are almost 30 entries and still 5 days left ! Nice to see that this theme was appealing for so many people, including newcomers like @Timebandit67 or the well-known @Azabear6 !

Cheers!

All cars are shared. The Cayman is pretty old already, but the Lamborghini and GT86 are uploaded today!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/nl/gtsport/user/profile/5260374/gallery/carLivery

Thanks!

@Sjaak I'm not sure Total en Castrol are good fit on the same car... The are fierce Competitors in the lubrication market.

The design looks really cool especially the logo's we the blending of the background green. Or am I mistaken?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back