The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 14 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@PrinsvOranje

We have a Total gasstation nearby which I connected with the french car,
Never thought about the connection with oil.:)

Thanks for your comment:tup:

FINAL ENTRY

Gr.4 Renault Sport Megane Trophy

As a gentleman who suffers from really bad colour blindness when red/green/black are mixed, this is really really messing with me haha. I can't make it out too well!

The others so far have been manageable but this is playing havoc with me haha

I can somewhat make out the Castrol but the EDGE is a total blur. My better half had to tell me what it said, she had a good laugh at that

As a gentleman .....
:rolleyes:

Well
I feel sorry for your visibility handicap but the preview settings are not helping me to get a good and clear shot.
The green is really popping out with the right conditions,at least on my tv screen it does.;)

Well
I feel sorry for your visibility handicap but the preview settings are not helping me to get a good and clear shot.
The green is really popping out with the right conditions,at least on my tv screen it does.;)
The edge logo is a bit hard to see, but it’s not a problem. But the “Total” logo is way more of a distraction. BP owns Castrol and they would never let “Total” on thier car like that. I like the design, but the logo might keep you from getting a vote.

Well

I'm the image is absolutely fine, I just have some really broken eyes!

FINAL ENTRY

Bugatti Veyron Gr.4

full

full

This is my first contest, I figured that I'd try the Bugatti since it hasn't been used yet. This car did present a challenge, I ending up restarting a few times. Oh well, gotta start somewhere.

Last edited:
This is my first contest, I figured that I'd try the Bugatti since it hasn't been used yet. This car did present a challenge, I ending up restarting a few times. Oh well, gotta start somewhere. Sorry about the links, I'm trying correct it.

Livery https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/2232888/1/6061875885373391920

you will get dq'd with the images as is. Need to host them here on gtp or flickr and post them in the correct size. All of this information is on the first post.

Total can be used on a Castrol livery, on any livery. Spa 24h is a race sponsored by Total. My car has Total on it too. (Still haven’t gotten around to change my entry. :lol:)

FINAL ENTRY

Bugatti Veyron Gr.4

full

full

This is my first contest, I figured that I'd try the Bugatti since it hasn't been used yet. This car did present a challenge, I ending up restarting a few times. Oh well, gotta start somewhere. Sorry about the links, I'm trying correct it.

Livery https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/2232888/1/6061875885373391920

Nice version!! Looks good for a first try. Nice to see that you used a sticker of mine at the window (psn: vlogo). Cool to see that my sticker work is being used in the photo competition.

FINAL ENTRY

"Mr. Scott, marketing director for Castrol Racing, decided that the newly born All Japan GT4 Championship would have been a good way to bring back the famous oil maker into the world of competitions, and being a Japanese championship, it made sense to join forces with a Japanese maker. So, he hooked up with Kaworu Hasegawa-san, responsible for Ralliart Japan co. LTD, with a very interesting proposal, made even more interesting by the upcoming Japanese GT sensation (and Mitsubishi Academy driver) Tohru Yamada looking for a GT4 seat..."

FINAL ENTRY

For this challenge I chose the Porsche Cayman Gr. 4 because of its fluent shape.
Went with an additional co-sponsor offering corresponding corporate colours:
toom is my favourite home improvement store.
The roof is reserved for my favourite online forum: GT Planet

Edit:
Updated my entry due to some oddities, colour mismatchings, bleed overs etc.
No changes of the basic design.​

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

For this challenge I chose the Porsche Cayman Gr. 4 because of its fluent shape.
[/url

That’s actually pretty sweet. I like that.

FINAL ENTRY

[/url

@Raphaele nice livery!! Looks really clean! Mad smy livery as well in this cars because of it nice shape and roundings.

Also funny to see that you used the same sticker (I'm honored, two cars with my sticker in the photo competition :)) as WJHMH only it looks completely different on your bonnet.

Last edited:
@Cytoria I'll skip this one :) Fortunately there are plenty of cool entries to make a nice looking final poll.

I'm out at the mo, let me know if you don't get sorted and I'll try and sort something before bed 👍

I think I’ll manage if you’re too busy, not too many entries to collect. I just feel so lost today. :D

@TheEvstar93
I'll save the other guys the trouble, you need to resize your pictures and make FINAL ENTRY in red. Check out the first post there.

Thanks. I almost did a reminder myself but I’ve said so many times now that I wouldn’t. :lol:

But since we’re at it. The settings used are also wrong. Change that too @TheEvstar93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back