The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 24 (Movie Stars) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 116 comments

Hello Kitty: Puppy Rescue

This is the first live action Hello Kitty movie and features Kristen Wiig as Hello Kitty herself.

When a hilarious but accidental (pink fluffy) note book swap happens in a chain coffee shop, Hello kitty uncovers a plot to kidnap puppies from the local Pomeranian boutique hotel. Hello Kitty and her friends (Melissa McCarthy, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon) must outwit the gang of gay fashion designers who plan to show an outrageously expensive Pomeranian fur covered poncho at London Fashion week.

Hello Kitty must get a job at the Pomeranian boutique hotel and embed herself within the daily routine of poop scooping, wee wiping and tail brushing with outrageously funny consequences, in order to track the movements of the criminally stylish gang.

However it all goes wrong when Hello Kitty takes a break to make a kale and vomit fruit smoothie and the puppies are quickly hidden by the fabulous gang members in a large shipment of handbags and smuggled out of building.

Hello Kitty and her friends must follow the well dressed criminals to a puppy skinning factory and use all their wit and cunning to free the puppies and cover the gang members in tar and a pile of badly fitting budget jeans.

The Car featured above is used for 12.5 seconds at the start of the movie as Hello Kitty drives her friends to a spinning class.

Last edited:

This is the first live action Hello Kitty movie and features Kristen Wiig as Hello Kitty herself.

When a hilarious but accidental (pink fluffy) note book swap happens in a chain coffee shop, Hello kitty uncovers a plot to kidnap puppies from the local Pomeranian boutique hotel. Hello Kitty and her friends (Melissa McCarthy, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon) must outwit the gang of gay fashion designers who plan to show an outrageously expensive Pomeranian fur covered poncho at London Fashion week.

Hello Kitty must get a job at the Pomeranian boutique hotel and embed herself within the daily routine of poop scooping, wee wiping and tail brushing with outrageously funny consequences, in order to track the movements of the criminally stylish gang.

However it all goes wrong when Hello Kitty takes a break to make a kale and vomit fruit smoothie and the puppies are quickly hidden by the fabulous game members in a large shipment of handbags and smuggled out of building.

Hello Kitty and her friends must follow the well dressed criminals to a puppy skinning factory and use all their wit and cunning to free the puppies and cover the gang members in tar and a pile of badly fitting budget jeans.

The Car featured above is used for 12.5 seconds at the start of the movie as Hello Kitty drives her friends to a spinning class.
Amazing

Well done Jim, but remember the rule:
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- If you are designing a car that is set to be street-legal, it MUST have a proper number plate if it has the related space (complete freedom on which one it is, just don't leave the plates with the original GT car logos).

EDIT: Looks very official now with the British number plate.👍

Last edited:
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- If you are designing a car that is set to be street-legal, it MUST have a proper number plate if it has the related space (complete freedom on which one it is, just don't leave the plates with the original GT car logos).
DAMN IT!

Leave it with me.

However it all goes wrong when Hello Kitty takes a break to make a kale and vomit fruit smoothie and the puppies are quickly hidden by the fabulous game members in a large shipment of handbags and smuggled out of building.

I laughed. Quite a lot. :lol: but indeed you forgot about the number plates, as @Raphaele already mentioned.

However it all goes wrong when Hello Kitty takes a break to make a kale and vomit fruit smoothie and the puppies are quickly hidden by the fabulous gang members in a large shipment of handbags and smuggled out of building.

Incredible :D

hilarious, absolutely hilarious.

I'm so sad my English isn't good enough to understand every word (I've never 🤬 heard of a Pomenarian before today) but I've understood you just went pretty far in your trip! :lol:

Very good job mate, I love the ending of your story! :D

FINAL ENTRY
The Fast and the Furious 10 "Fast UK"

So my entry is based on the Fast and Furious franchise but going back to its roots, I was always a fan of the first film and think they have deviated too much from the whole street racing thing so my idea was a reboot of sorts, Ladies and gents strap yourselves in for Fast UK, The script is a work in progress so not much can be said this early on :sly:

The main protagonist is Elsa Frost aka Blizzard and her car of choice is a GT4 spec Nissan GT-R, Unfortunately this hero car is destroyed about half way through the movie but the stunt car used is very much race ready and is completely sport mode compatible ;)

best story by far. absolutely amazing

So my entry is based on the Fast and Furious franchise but going back to its roots, I was always a fan of the first film and think they have deviated too much from the whole street racing thing so my idea was a reboot of sorts, Ladies and gents strap yourselves in for Fast UK, The script is a work in progress so not much can be said this early on :sly:

The main protagonist is Elsa Frost aka Blizzard and her car of choice is a GT4 spec Nissan GT-R, Unfortunately this hero car is destroyed about half way through the movie but the stunt car used is very much race ready and is completely sport mode compatible ;)
Elsa frost :lol::lol: Do you have kids?

how did you make your first 2 photos wothout the reflection of the scene around in the car?

i struggle at that part everytime...

please help!
i just use the settings as described in the original post. i guess it depends on the car, in terms of what reflections show up

Final ENTRY

My entry is also based on the Fast and furious. When I was looking at this theme I was annoyed by a mosquito during the night so that's how I came on the Hornet theme.

As being one of the smaller cars this is a little annoying neighbor with a big mouth and a small car which makes to much noise. It is the little son of the world famous Doc Hudson Nascar legend which won the Piston Cup Championship 3 times in a row. He was famous in drifting his car over the gravel, something he learned a lot of youngsters. Being famous has its downside and therefore the family moved to Japan where his little son discovered his love for the drift scene on the mountains near his new home. Drifting was his new dream and the touge mountain roads in Japan helped him in improving his skills. When this rising Star was rising to the top of the drifting scene, at this moment he came in the picture of the local police. After being arrest when he was racing he was locked up for a few months. In this prison, he made new 'friends'.

Doc was furious off making the family name to shame and sends him to Europe. But instead of working hard on a legit job he found himself attracted to the thrilling live of his new 'friends' which were stealing Art all over Europe in fast cars. They used his skills as a driver/drifter to transport the Art from the original location to their save house. As being the smallest in the group and his family name became the Hexagon Hornet!

action pic

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :

EDIT: Looks very official now with the British number plate.👍

Except it doesn't have a British number plate! It may say GB on it but there has never been an alpha-numeric system that would allow for that plate, even with creative spacing! So technically, it's just a collection of letters and digits on a board!

FINAL ENTRY

東京インターセプター

オクタンのオーバーライド

'Tokyo Interceptor; Octane Override'

Kazami Yakinawa is a pain in the ass, or at least to his superiors in the Tokyo Police department he is. If there’s a rule to be bent to the point of almost breaking, Kazami will bend it. But he’s already a highly decorated narcotics and street racing agent with a host of successful busts in his 5-year police career.

But as a former member of the Midnight Club, where he was prevalent for many years winning over 120 events in a NOS-infused, 930bhp Nissan R34 Skyline, better known as the ‘Flamethrower’ (due to it’s proximity to singe anyone stupid enough to be near the back of it as it launched) Kazami has an ego to match his considerable driving ability.

In 2011, Kazami found himself on a manslaughter charge after he ran a rival driver, from the Jakkaru Street crew, off the road into a wall at 180 miles an hour on Tokyo’s Matsudo circular. Police Chief Miko Hazo, seeing an opportunity to have a proven street racer as part of her team, offered Yakinawa an ultimatum of 20 years in jail or a seat on the street cops division.

He took the deal and Hazo must, at times, wish she’d never offered it up. Kazami argued that in order to do his job he needed to choose his car and opted for a rip-snorting FuguZ. He was told he couldn’t modify it past 300bhp, the car has 680bhp. He was told it cannot have nitrous, it has nitrous. He was told not to ram cars while in pursuit, he fitted a roll cage and slam bumpers and regularly rams criminal cars at high speed. He was told not to wear a helmet, he wears a helmet. He was told it must have standard issue flashing lights on top, he claimed they ‘fell off’.

The film follows Kazami through his criminal street racing years into his perp chasing exploits on the other side of the law, but which side is he truly on? Can a leopard change its spots or is Kazami simply hell-bent on taking down his ultimate rival; ‘Jakkaru’ (the Jackal) and was his renegade switch part of his plan all along?

‘Tokyo Interceptor: Octane Override’ is a thrill ride of a movie; cars, guns, crime, drugs and all served up at a lightning pace across Tokyo’s roads and industrial areas, think Fast & Furious meets Renegade Cop.

Last edited:
I've just realised how similar my theme and story is to JK's (sorry I hadn't read through the write up) So I'd like to withdraw my entry for this round, I'd also created a comic cover which was inspired by JK's efforts, but I think it could be claimed that I copied his idea so can someone delete my last 3 posts please?

Last edited:
I've just realised how similar my theme and story is to JK's (sorry I hadn't read through the write up) So I'd like to withdraw my entry for this round, I'd also created a comic cover which was inspired by JK's efforts, but I think it could be claimed that I copied his idea so can someone delete my last 3 posts please?

I dont think anyone will worry about your story being similar.

I'd say who cares :P unless @JKcreativeworks feels that way, I don't see the need to withdraw your entry.

@KK78 ,

Yes, both of your stories talk about an undercover cop in the street race world.

But how many movies deal with that same topic? No worries! And obviously the liveries are different.

You’ve taken the time to create a car AND a story, you deserve your place in the competition.

Last edited:
Back