• 157 comments
FINAL ENTRY
Teens On Acid, OTAKU RACING, Son Goten Drift Lord
View media item 52722View media item 52723
Teens On Acid, OTAKU RACING, Son Goku GT3
View media item 52724View media item 52725

Son Goten livery
Son Goku livery
going into this one i wanted to create a father/son team. i have my own boy he just turned 11 this year, so this is our team livery under my TOA brand. I just had to name the cars after Goku and Goten, the old man being the more experienced and the son being the wild drifter. There's a middle child, Gohan somewhere in there but I might leave that for another time. Hopefully you guys dig it, i had alot of fun on this one. I'll post some extra spoiler images asap

Alright! I've recently finished the livery for my second car. Taking the pictures.

Edit: I just realized I'm a dumbo because my second livery went to the Honda Civic Type-R and it's not permitted? Please tell me it is, massive derp.

Sorry for having to mention you again! @KK78
I made a racing livery for the Civic, but it's not listed in the regulations for the N-Class cars...

Do I have to re create it onto a suitable car or may I post the Civic as well as my othee car as my final entry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for having to mention you again! @KK78
I made a racing livery for the Civic, but it's not listed in the regulations for the N-Class cars...

Do I have to re create it onto a suitable car or may I post the Civic as well as my othee car as my final entry?
This should be pretty clear:
CARS :
- 2 cars from different racing disciplines.
- Competitive racing cars only (Gr.4, Gr.3, Gr.2, Gr.1, Gr.B and a selection of Gr.X and N class cars listed below)
- VGT are not permitted, even the Gr.1/Gr.3 versions of them.

- The permitted Group X cars are :
F1500T-A / Pagani Zonda R / Subaru BRZ ’17 / McLaren P1 GTR / Dallara SF19.
- The permitted N class ars are :
Amuse S2000 GT1 / Aston Martin Vulcan / KTM X-Bow / Mazda MX-5 Touring Car / Toyota SFR Racing Concept
- Racing Karts and X2014/X2019 cars are not permitted.

Team Singlecut Racing by Ferrari #5
Screenshot_20190808-211540_Companion.jpg

Nice job guys. Will probably join once I get a car to work on. Any tips for original livery designs? Really struggling with those.

Still hesitating. So many options. Great entries so far. Keep it going guys!
Same here. I want to follow some criterias, so that restrained the choice to 5 or 6 combinations, but I’m not decided yet.

I might try to do two of them, to see if they work.

Same here. I want to follow some criterias, so that restrained the choice to 5 or 6 combinations, but I’m not decided yet.

I might try to do two of them, to see if they work.
I felt changing the design was maybe a little too much in terms of “brand”. TSR who I’m a part of, is very closely linked to HTRG which is a YouTube channel and community. So just stuck to what we wanted the cars to be like. It can be found on iracing too on multiple cars so to change one of the cars would have made little sense!

Just a little insight as to why my cars are the same with minuscule differences :lol:

Just a little insight as to why my cars are the same with minuscule differences :lol:

I’m not worried about your designs, adjusting it to the shape of the Nismo is challenging enough. If you copied-pasted the 458 GT3 on the 458 G.4, THAT would have been too similar.

I’m not worried about your designs, adjusting it to the shape of the Nismo is challenging enough. If you copied-pasted the 458 GT3 on the 458 G.4, THAT would have been too similar.
Yeah I was going to and decided completely against that as it would be too ‘easy’.

Ok, got some ideas, which sounds better?
Gulf 919/911
Mustang gr.3/gr.b
C9/Zonda
Nissan gr.2/gr.1
R8/TT
Thanks!

FINAL ENTRY

Team Virgin Racing Porsche.

VRP Cayman GT4

VPR 911 RSR GT3

VRP Cayman GT4

VRP 911RSR GT3

Team Virgin Racing Porsche GT

:cheers:

Links to gallery.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Team Virgin Racing Porsche.

VRP Cayman GT4

VPR 911 RSR GT3

VRP Cayman GT4

VRP 911RSR GT3

Team Virgin Racing Porsche GT

:cheers:

Excellent, a very believable racing team!

Back