The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 36 (Your Racing Stable) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 157 comments

Was planning on submitting my Lazarus P1 GTR and Nissan GTR Gr.3 but seen that i sold my P1 GTR i decided to last minute submit the 4C's after all. If you enlarge the photos you might be able to see the carbon weave a bit better ;)

(EDIT)

I got some people to help me out with the pictures for the P1 GTR so decided to edit my submission to include it instead of the 4C Gr.4. Both these cars feature a coloured carbon weave (the 4C Gr.3 weave is very fine and sadly gets mostly lost in the GTS compression). This P1 GTR was made for the Best Of Britain event that gets hosted by LZR_Lewis, this is why you can see multiple shaded Union Jacks on the car (black side panels and rear wing end plates). The car also features a custom made gold heatshielding around the exhaust that hints back to the F1's engine bay heatshielding.
The scape of the P1 GTR should be looked at as a grand reveal being held at the McLaren Technology Centre, similar to their F1 car reveals.

Last edited:
Great theme once again!

I already have my fictional racing team, Escudaría Jugà Coursa, and I'm glad to see that I still have one week to work on.
This stable is made for my family and friends from the city we're from, and I used to make different variations for each of us when they used to play more than they do today! :D

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but here is a kind of teaser of what I'm working on.
If not, just tell me and I'll remove it.

Thanks to @Maninashed for his decals which are still waiting for being added (or replacing the old ones).

View media item 52872

FINAL ENTRY
I really liked this theme, as I already made a fictional racing stable. Main sponsor : Jupiler (Belgian beer). This is the third time I make a Belgium-style livery for the LEC, I promise I will make something different next time :D

The M3 is based on my already existing racing stable, the super formula is a completly new design. just like my last livery, it's a pretty personal design, every single sponsor got a specific reason to be on the car.

One shot of each car in it's native environment : What's more native than an M3 @ Nordschleife and a Super Formula car @ Fuji ?

Last edited:
I was wondering why you had htrg then I realised you’re JC01101:lol: or however the numbers are!

Yup, didn't forget about HTRG :cheers:
I'm currently very busy irl (and I need more practice than you guys :lol:), so I can't commit to a racing series atm. But some day I'll be back fighting my ass off to finish in second to last place :D

(it's 10110 btw :D)

An element might be recognizable, but the layout is original. While trying to figure out what I was going to do, I remembered this 787 I did a while back, but haven't really put it to use for anything. Seemed like the perfect candidate for this, and since I like the Roadster TC so much, it was the natural companion car. They were not intend to be the same, just similar, with each having it's own design features, but using all the same element. Pretty pleased with the way they turned out.

FINAL ENTRY

Team Scarlet Line

Already famous for his racing games and one space shoot’em up, Kazunori’s fame sky rocketed after discovering the possibilities of time travel, by passing through the event horizon around the black hole Polyphony Digital created (in 2045 during GT Sport 2’s development) when they converted all the cars from GT2-4 into super premium detail. The shear mass of the enhanced content they created collapsed into its self, producing a super-dense ball of space time polygons with immense gravity. This then sucked in and destroyed the surrounding Tokyo bay area and half of Mount Fuji. All that was left of the devastated area was the final sector of Fuji Raceway and a lovely Green mk1 Enos Roadster V-Spec with tan leather interior.

By falling into the black hole while secured within a robust yet affordable “PlaySeat Sensation Pro”, Kazunori found that he could select, during his ejection from the event horizon, a destination year using the tactile and sturdy rotary selectors on his Thurstmaster T-GT wheel.

Of course, he traveled back in time to stop the disaster but not before he had worked out how to keep the premium content from imploding. His elegant solution was to not include the S15 Silvia in the premium update, as the weight of expectation for this vehicle within the community provided a counter balance to the overwhelming curvature of space time created by the more detailed lighting models and smoother circles.

Kaz’s resulting time travel antics lead to the inspiration behind a now very successful racing team.

All out War (interesting interlude)

Not one to waste an opportunity arising from his ability to time travel, Kazunori set to righting the wrongs of the past and saving humanity from war and suffering. In 2047 he strapped into his snug and comfortable PlaySeat Sensation Pro and traveled back to 1938 to try and stop the declaration of World War II.

Kazunori invited the great leaders of the world to a special Gran Turismo Peace conference in a swanky hotel in Monaco. He invited them to settle their differences on the race track rather than on the battlefield. Initially confused by the situation the leaders eventually settled behind the welcoming soft leather wheel of their Trustaster TG-Ts and selected their cars. Hitler the 911 RSR (of course) , Neville Chamberlain the Vantage, Hirohito the GTR, Roosevelt the Mustang, and Charles de Gaulle the RCZ in Flag White (DNF on 1 lap due to engine surrender).

After a tough and challenging 30 minute race, Jimmy Broadbent reluctantly declared Hitler the winner. Afterwards, all leaders present decided that Hitler had overcome his struggles and had proved he was a real man. He had won their respect (despite his car being obviously OP). He now no longer needed to destroy half of Europe and its people to make up for his shortcomings as a lover and an artist. Hitler also agreed triumphantly.

Unfortunately once out of the race screen, Hitler was awarded an ugly and totally pointless Gr.X VGT car in the daily roulette. In a fit of rage and indignation, Hitler blamed the useless car selection on a Jewish prostitute and the invasion of Poland went ahead as planned anyway.

Le Mans 1992

Fond memories of visiting Le Mans in 1992 (while researching for Motor Toon Grand Prix), lead dear Kaz to make the trip back in time to central France, 1992, once again. He very much enjoyed his new lack of fame and was able to move around the pits and marshalling areas without having to answer questions about Spa. The Group C machines quickly re-ignited his passion for sports car racing and he found himself unable to stop looking at the pure power race cars. The car that captured his gaze the most was a “Scarlet Line” livered Nissan RC92. His eyes could not stop darting back to the White, Gold and Smokey Red machine as he navigated the busy paddock.

In the evening he returned to the quiet pit area to find the RC92, cold and alone in the secluded scrutineering area. On approaching the car again, quivers of tension crackled through the air between flesh and steel. He touched the car and was instantly besotted with its power and beauty. Within seconds they were making sweet passionate love together. Kaz believed they were alone but as the infusion of flesh and steel continued, new memories were suddenly being seared across his blurred vision. He was now watching this act of violent devotion in his mind’s memory as well. He turned quickly and with shock, saw his 25 year old self, watching from behind a stack of soft and sticky qualification compound tires.

Young Kaz ran from the scene but the now old memories lay fresh in the mature man’s mind.

It was at this moment the love affair between Nissan and Gran Turismo was born (don’t worry Toyota was just a fling as part of GTs mid life crisis).

Upon returning to his own time, Kaz decided to set up a new racing team using 2016 Nissan technology and he knew exactly which livery to pay homage to. Thus recreating “Team Scarlet Line” seemed to be a fitting tribute to the intense affair of 1992.

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo, Escudaría Jugà Coursa and OGC Nice football club join together to compete in Gr.3 and Gr.4 categories.

The cars have a quite similar design to easily identify the team.
The Gr.3 4C comes in R130 White while the Gr.4 is painted in K1 Small Flakes.

Both of them wear the Stable logo and the main sponsors of the football team (Macron, Ineos, Actual...) and OZ + Pirelli, linked to Alfa Romeo Corse manufacturer.

Sport mode compatible liveries.

I'm planning to submit my creations, but since I never took part on any livery competition, I got some questions:

- How do you find the Shiretoko location in the game? If I choose White Sands, can I use any location from 1 to 9?
- Do I need to crop a 640px thumb, or the GTP media thing does this by itself?

I'm planning to submit my creations, but since I never took part on any livery competition, I got some questions:

- How do you find the Shiretoko location in the game? If I choose White Sands, can I use any location from 1 to 9?
- Do I need to crop a 640px thumb, or the GTP media thing does this by itself?
So the shiretoko scapes will be in order. Search by countries (Japan) then the given number through them.

You must use the given number for both shiretoko and white sands.

The gtplanet media section automatically crops. Once you have uploaded the image, all you need to do is create your post and then in the bar above the text box, you select the little camera icon and the image will appear on screen for you to select

Totally insane what you guys are coming up with! :bowdown: RESPECT!
Since I don't have any inspiration and actually no time* at all I will sit out this round – for the first time in these comps!
Best of luck in the poll for everyone!

*Working on a "real world project" creating all the stuff for a vintage motor racing event in my hometown.

Totally insane what you guys are coming up with! :bowdown: RESPECT!
Since I don't have any inspiration and actually no time* at all I will sit out this round – for the first time in these comps!
Best of luck in the poll for everyone!

@Raphaele I know the feeling, but you can make a simple version that would count off competing.

After a lot of thoughts and brain pain, I finally have an idea...

Back