The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 53 (Forbidden Sponsors) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 178 comments
The design of this original creation was inspired by the Stella Artois chalice, the metallic gold rim is the paint color for the car, while everything else is a decal overlay. Stella is brewed in Belgium, but there is not a car manufacturer there represented in GTSport, so I choose a car from the nearest German manufacturer, Audi.

hope you enjoy!

FINAL ENTRY

full

full

full

full

Lush

FINAL ENTRY

This is a Mash-up of a classic Nascar Design and the Endurance race cars in the Group 3.

This Mustang GT3 is sponsored by Skoal, a chewing tobacco. The original Skoal race cars were competing in the Nascar series during the 90's.

This is my take on bringing this forbidden sponsor back to life and to the Daytona 24h.
Because it was a Nascar design, I chose an American manufacturer.
I also created a matching helmet and a suit as you can see in the spoiler.

Link to the livery:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/10755884/1/6774056036699505168

Link to the helmet:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/10755884/2/7206700596617838616

Link to the suit:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/10755884/3/7214851267929048064

I hope you guys like it.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

This is a Mash-up of a classic Nascar Design and the Endurance race cars in the Group 3.

This Mustang GT3 is sponsored by Skoal, a chewing tobacco. The original Skoal race cars were competing in the Nascar series during the 90's.

This is my take on bringing this forbidden sponsor back to life and to the Daytona 24h.
Because it was a Nascar design, I chose an American manufacturer.
I also created a matching helmet and a suit as you can see in the spoiler.

Link to the livery:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/10755884/1/6774056036699505168

Link to the helmet:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/10755884/2/7206700596617838616

Link to the suit:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/10755884/3/7214851267929048064

I hope you guys like it.
Could you get any more sponsors on there? :D

What better sponsor for this theme than A beer that owes its existence to the car, well sort of. First brewed in 1979 to celebrate the 50th year of MG's factory in Oxford the drink was named after the factory run about which resembled an old speckled hen hence the name. The label is also car related as it's shape and colours resemble the MG logo. The colour was ment to resemble the colour on one of the cans with sort of gold accents.
This was actually my second idea as I just couldn't get my first idea looking any good, you might guess the idea if you look at my shared decals.

Last edited:
What better sponsor for this theme than A beer that owes its existence to the car, well sort of. First brewed in 1979 to celebrate the 50th year of MG's factory in Oxford the drink was named after the factory run about which resembled an old speckled hen hence the name. The label is also car related as it's shape and colours resemble the MG logo. The colour was ment to resemble the colour on one of the cans with sort of gold accents.
This was actually my second idea as I just couldn't get my first idea looking any good, you might guess the idea if you look at my shared decals.
Love me some brew dogs!

Aaaand I just overlooked the Sports Mode compability rule :dunce:
I'll rework the livery when I find time

I ended up making 3 liveries for this contest. All sponsored by one of my favourite Whiskys.

The wooden oval backing used for the main logos is about 30 individual decals layered on each other.

The Red Bull 2019 is sponsored by Templeton Rye which is an American brand that pretended to be a prohibition era recipe but people found out that was nonsense and they had to change their marketing completely. But it tastes good which is all that really matters right?
I didn't choose this as my entry because the base it a little too plain although I do love the colour combination.

Download link

The Renault is sponsored by Aberfeldy which is named after the Scottish town where it's made (and is also the name of a fantastic, now defunct, indie band)
I did a little research and found that Aberfeldy has it's own official tartan pattern which I've tried to recreate as a wrap. I've tried to make most of the "other" areas look as if they're wooden and bolted on.
I very nearly chose this as my entry but the Super Formula just won out.

Download link

And the entry itself is my vision of a Nissan Nismo Formula 1 team, sponsored by Japanese brand Nikka which is the first whisky my wife ever bought me not long after we started dating.
I used the same tartan decal as the Renault but chose a much more subtle colouring so it allows the cream/white of the base layer to shine through.
The red decal around the sidepods with the nismo logo cutouts took a lot of trial and error in inkscape to get it just right.

Download link

Hope you like them!

Last edited:
I ended up making 3 liveries for this contest. All sponsored by one of my favourite Whiskys.

The wooden oval backing used for the main logos is about 30 individual decals layered on each other.

The Red Bull 2019 is sponsored by Templeton Rye which is an American brand that pretended to be a prohibition era recipe but people found out that was nonsense and they had to change their marketing completely. But it tastes good which is all that really matters right?
I didn't choose this as my entry because the base it a little too plain although I do love the colour combination.

Download link

The Renault is sponsored by Aberfeldy which is named after the Scottish town where it's made (and is also the name of a fantastic, now defunct, indie band)
I did a little research and found that Aberfeldy has it's own official tartan pattern which I've tried to recreate as a wrap. I've tried to make most of the "other" areas look as if they're wooden and bolted on.
I very nearly chose this as my entry but the Super Formula just won out.

Download link

And the entry itself is my vision of a Nissan Nismo Formula 1 team, sponsored by Japanese brand Nikka which is the first whisky my wife ever bought me not long after we started dating.
I used the same tartan decal as the Renault but chose a much more subtle colouring so it allows the cream/white of the base layer to shine through.
The red decal around the sidepods with the nismo logo cutouts took a lot of trial and error in inkscape to get it just right.

Download link

Hope you like them!

You are a man of good taste :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back