The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 55 (Icons Revisited) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 291 comments
I feel my entry is underwhelming! Definitely missed the boat on this one!
Maybe have more time next round! I’ve been moving house throughout this round!

I feel my entry is underwhelming! Definitely missed the boat on this one!
Maybe have more time next round! I’ve been moving house throughout this round!

I disagree, your entry is spot on. But I'm biased towards Super GT entries.

I've seen A TON of the GT-R pace car livery in-game (as I'm sure you guys have), it amazes me no-one has thought of entering that yet. :lol:

@syntex123 nice to "meet you"!
Thank you for what you've done a few years ago, I hope everything is going well for you and your growing family! :cheers:

Nice to meet you too! Great to see the comps still going strong with @Cytoria now being the captain. I wouldn't expect otherwise. :D So don't thank me, thank the awesome community we have here. :D Yeah except for the financial hiccup I'm sure I'm not alone in having right now all is well on my end, hope all is well for you too! :cheers:

Clear cache and cookies on your browser and try again 💡
(I've had this issue on an old pc and this resolved it )
No problem on Firefox on my mobile ;)

Clear cache and cookies on your browser and try again 💡
(I've had this issue on an old pc and this resolved it )
No problem on Firefox on my mobile ;)
Thanks mate, it has worked after two attempts, I should have thought about it! :dunce: :cheers:

Sorry for the off topic, now I can like, share and download your heretic beauties guys ! :D

I have made an edit to my post but I am not sure I've got the resizing correct. @Cytoria @syntex123 can you give me a thumbs up or message if I need to do any further correction on the picture dimensions?

Thank you in advance!

I have made an edit to my post but I am not sure I've got the resizing correct. @Cytoria @syntex123 can you give me a thumbs up or message if I need to do any further correction on the picture dimensions?

Thank you in advance!
To have the best pictures, you should use the « Gallery » option. That way you can upload 4K pictures on the media section and they will automatically be reduced to the good size without any quality loss.

The method is explained here:
Guide: How To Enter the GTPlanet Photo Mode Competitions

To have the best pictures, you should use the « Gallery » option. That way you can upload 4K pictures on the media section and they will automatically be reduced to the good size without any quality loss.

Either that, or make a Flickr user. I highly recommend the latter. :D other than that, your entry looks fine!

OK! I got the gallery album on here created despite my laptop trying to thwart me so the images are now linked from the gallery!

FINAL ENTRY

Download Livery

So here is my entry. The theme is a great opportunity to try some classic liveries and colors on new machinery. I was looking for liveries with interesting colors and thought about the Vaillant Porsche 935 from 1977, driven by Bob Wollek. I really like the color combination and wierd arrangements of rabbits. It's a bold experiment, which I think rather works.

FINAL ENTRY

Download Livery

I'm a sucker for a good Vaillant livery, these colours are so cool!

Especially like one detail of your work:

SmartSelect_20200525-200830_Chrome.jpg

How you arranged the lines at the front is wonderful! :drool: Great intepration and careful modernization of it!

First time entry, hopefully it meets all the criteria!

So a little background. If you follow Will Turner on social media, he likes to tag photo's of his teams BMWs with #notalexus. Well today its definitely a Lexus. Sorry not sorry!

My photo's are a tad small, not sure what I did wrong..

One of my favourite GT3s. Nice job

Back