The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 56 (Masters of the Green Hell) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 171 comments
When I was doing the LECs I think I spent around 20 hours per day on here, so I know how you feel :embarrassed: I’m not joking. Only recently got a sleep disorder diagnosis but I’m not happy with it. I know there’s more :lol: but I won’t clutter the thread with that. :D

FINAL ENTRY

What started out as a one-make racing idea, turned into this VLN LEC entry. It's as good a time as any, I'll use this space to explain.

#playaaparttogether. A hashtag used by many gaming industries these days to let us know that even in these testing corona times, we can still be together, apart. I invite you all to a new Sunday Cup (made by @JKcreativeworks), a one-make racing series that will last a month, with a few races per Sunday.
I've made 8 liveries so far, to keep it in the same style with the same event sponsors. I plan on making at least 10, maybe 12.

I need some help though, I want to stream this race. I want to make it a funded race. Every single buck will go to an organization who works hard at making a vaccine for covid-19.

What I need from you? If you can assist with any of the below, or in the whole process, PM me.
  • I need a streamer with influence and fanbase to successfully reach out. (I already have two in mind)
  • I need a commentator/announcer. (I already have two in mind)
  • I need a commenter. (who will write in chat regularly about this fundraising goal/link to where you can donate)
  • I need a safety car driver. (open spot)
  • I need organizers. (open spots)
  • I need forum posters.
  • Last but not least, I need 10-12 willing drivers. Or more, if it goes well.

Let's play apart together. Let's revive the Sunday Cup, and let's race for a better tomorrow!

Last edited:
WIP ; Farewell Motorsports will attend VLN this year with a Tag Heuer/GT livery :D
Screenshot_20200604_005744.jpg

Screenshot_20200604_005611.jpg

Had to make everything manually, servers were down for most of the time :rolleyes: Hopefully completing this livery this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
CANCELLED!

Nankang VLN 2020 SP8 Super Bee

Official announcment:

"The Nankang Tyre Co. is very proud to announce to participate in the VLN 2020 to demonstrate our superiority in tyre technology.

To make prove that we are better then our reputation (These car test magazines are lying and are obviously fake news!) we build together with Geiger Cars a SP8 car based on the 1970 Dodge Super Bee. With close to 600hp from a offshore boat engine and a topspeed of 280 without draft at the Döttinger Höhe our tires will shred the Nürburgring!"

For this LEC I wanted to do something special. Also I would like to race for overall victory, as a spectator my heart belongs to the small teams. Always cool to see, what cars they bring. I wanted to create a potential fan favourite. Big V8 sound, oversteering and a cool livery. Just as i.E. the legendary Manta hasn't too much parts anymore with the original car, I will even say that this entry is... realistic :D
Combined a hot rod front with flames and matte colour with modern psychedelic lines over a colour change paint chip and gradient graphics. Plates and driver name is fully Sport Mode compatible.

Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/1903931/1/8007986261454225424

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Always Evolving Mazda Gr3

Link to livery: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1309219/1/9007793074838995456
Link to alternate 'Non Nordschliefe' version: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1309219/1/7854309709592921608

After many years in motorsport racing across the world, the Always Evolving boys decided to finally take on the Big Daddy of the Ring. Teaming up this time with Mazda, they designed a typically bold livery to go with a very bold car!

I have another version available without all the 24hr decals which I actually prefer but am happy with both.

Hope you enjoy :cheers:

Came across this while searching for "Nordica livery" for LEC 55 and decided to save it for a later project down the road. Never thinking the next LEC would give the perfect opportunity to put it into action. Because why wouldn't a state owned Estonian airline sponsor a Mazda prototype for the most grueling road race on earth?

The Team Simpact Racing VLN entry. I’ve went for something that I genuinely think you’d find out on the track. The sponsors, the livery pattern etc, all simple to look at! The car is a play on the (991)GT3 Cup which has less chopped up body panels and a larger spoiler.

I just hope the voting in this round isn’t just for the prettiest car, but the most realistic!

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Herman ze German BMW M4 GT4

Popular German Currywurst house, Herman ze German take the title sponsorship of a new GT4 entrant for the Nurburgring 24h race as the London based eatery is paying homage to it's German roots.

If you know about Herman ze German, you know! http://www.hermanzegerman.com/

Well, after an unfortunate year off... I'm back for more! :D

FINAL ENTRY

Toyota team T - Canon FT-1 Vision GT #533 N24 2019

"The last hurrah of Peruvian-based Toyota Team T-Canon at the 2019 Nurburgring 24h with the outdated FT1!"

20200606041514.jpg
20200606041521.jpg
20200606041527.jpg

Fact: This was going to be a last-year LEC entrie but my PS4 got damaged out of nowhere and, since I didn't have any money, I couldn't repair it, so this stayed on my liveries sitted until now!

Attachments

• 20200606042027.jpg
    20200606042027.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200606042020.jpg
    20200606042020.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8

I try use a car I haven't used before every round, this time it was the z4, now that BMW are no longer using it, privateers can snap them up for a "cheap" race car for the Nurburgring 24H, this time Hexis as the main sponsor along with a bright florescent G1 base livery, entry number 264 related to Z-26th letter of the alphabet and 4 for well z4

Back