The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 66 (Touring Cars) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 97 comments
The already outdated Alfa Romeo 156 participated in the STCC in 2008 and inspite being an underdog it was driven to victory in several rounds by veteran Mathias Andersson.
I chose to replicate on the closest we have in Gr 3

Did you backup you save data via the cloud with PS+? Even if it's an older save it's better than nothing.
i have a ps+ from july, 4 months lost. it's ok. I'm just going to deal with it. To make matters worse, since getting my machine back, my controllers won't pair and drop out randomly. I've done EVERYTHING to reset, disconnect, repair, I'm losing my mind.

First go at a "dirty" livery and am happy with how this one turned out. Based on the famous rapid fit BTCC Mondeo's I know it's a great fit for the Mustang and with a touring car themed LEC I was never not going to do something from the BTCC. With the "dirty aspect I didn't want to over do it and make it look like its just done a WRC event and tried to make it look realistic with the placement of some of the scratches and dirt.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
TTA Flash Engineering Mit-Saab-ishi.

MfEgiWK.jpg

mw0oauA.jpg
vRu0ZBf.jpg

5mS4QEm.jpg
saab_9-3_tta_2.jpg

tta12042702-a.jpg

Livery can be found here.

Last edited:
Last edited:

My favourite livery of all touring cars, especially since I was a little kid watching this on TV and on track,

The Envirocar E36 South African touring car, made a few decals for this, tyre marks and a big dent on the right hand side door. Scratches round the wheel arches, mirrors, stone chipped front bumper, zip tie patch work on the rear dirt and tyre debris from the bottom of arches and bonnnet vents etc. All the touring car scuffs

VKkwQ7ZWPnkUaRrYSIazo2q9Azvzaoba4Nb4mPMExNSZCHKIYAdt_OWpVHO6nDJHsSduQYGPzs-Rl7rkFT4A79wRxDj__dZVijA
img_0135_5620173686.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is my second try at a BTCC livery, this time it's a "replica" of BMR Racing's Subaru Levorg from the 2018 season. I probably could've made it on the Impreza Gr.3 but that would've been boring, right?:D My attempt at a dirty livery kinda turned out better than I expected, and I'll probably try it in other designs!

59b2f0367ba27a0001e79267_Price-7.jpg

Last edited:
Back