The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 69 (Helmet Liveries) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 83 comments
FINAL ENTRY

Based on Stefan Bellofs helmet. Bellof for me is a driver who feels like doesn't get enough love for just how brilliant a driver he was. This along with a Viellneuve Ferrari were my two initial ideas for this round. For me there was also only one car I could have used for this design the 962 in place of a 956. I experimented with a few different options of the placement of the stripes and settled on this as I felt it best fit the design. I also added some period correct sponsors to flesh the livery out.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/8944734906233160209

Last edited:
Had a feeling someone would do a Senna style car, looks good.
If it hadn't already been done, I would probably have.

He's the One and only.

Edit : BTW, great theme @autonomous, I'll be there for sure, and I already love what I've seen here.

(once again) please share the link of your livery! I almost never even download others peoples' liveries except the ones I find in these LECs.

Last edited:
CANCELLED ENTRY

Ayrton Senna's 1978 first Karting World Championship Helmet by his historic helmet designer Sid Mosca.

View media item 71252
View media item 71251

sketch-1610777996594.png

The car

The helmet

The suit

Last edited:
As I said, as a real Ayrton Senna's fan when I was younger I would have made an Ayrton Senna's helmet livery if it hadn't already been done...

That's what I thought until I found this helmet livery.
It's Ayrton but it's probably not what you would expect to be done, so I thought it would be a good idea.

For the car I thought about a kart of course, or a Honda, but it didn't work in my mind, so I went for an old-school spirit car I have so much love for : the Greddy Fugu Z, and here is the result!

Hope you'll like it. :) :cheers:

Just like the last week's one, the livery isn't shared yet because I think I might have one or two things to check.
I'll let you know when it's done.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ive often thought that too.
Let us use the paint
I'm not used to do helmet liveries, I've got mine on the carbon one so it's fine for me.

But today I saw it was a problem for me to find the good color to match the car's one...

Anyway, I did my best, I think it's not that bad.

And while I'm here, I think I'm gonna change my entry, I love the Fugu Z but I have to make this livery on an NSX!

Shame on me this wasn't my first entry!

NB : still don't know if it's gonna be the '92 one for this event or another one for a "special edition"...

Last edited:
I'm not used to do helmet liveries, I've got mine on the carbon one so it's fine for me.

But today I saw it was a problem for me to find the good color to match the car's one...

Anyway, I did my best, I think it's not that bad.

And while I'm here, I think I'm gonna change my entry, I love the Fugu Z but I have to make this livery on an NSX!

Shame on me this wasn't my first entry!

NB : still don't know if it's gonna be the '92 one for this event or another one for a "special edition"...

Ive made a Senna NSX but thought it would be cheating to enter it here considering I made it last year

Using the Sauber C9 I thought I had to use one of my idols, Michael Schumacher's helmet and one of that from the 1990 season, as well as it being the year that I was born.

The famous blue grid is a B7 small flake and have the grid all lined up across the body, other and bonet sections, some of the Sauber C9 sponsors as well as those that were in Michaels helmet like MRC and COAST.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

View media item 71279
View media item 71278

Honda NSX Gr.4 Jugà Coursa | Ayrton Senna's 1978 Karting World Championship Helmet | Race Car | Road Car

I made up my mind, I HAD to do an Ayrton Senna tribute livery on an NSX!

For the youngest among us :

At first I imagined a kind of limited edition of a bodybuilded road car, but with the helmet's sponsors it looked "too much" like a race car, so I decided to go for a real race car and did a real road car version too.

Last edited:
@autonomous hope this is okay with it being a mashup of Rossi's 2018 helmet and the livery he uses for the Gulf 12hours, I do have a livery which is just based of his 2018 helmet, if you want me to swap over my entry to that on(see below).

So long as the livery is inspired by a real helmet design, which yours obviously is, then all’s good. Nice work!

Last edited:
Back