The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 69 (Helmet Liveries) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 83 comments
FINAL ENTRY
I have to say, this LEC was one of the hardest. It isn't easy to make the livery not look forced to replicate a helmet design. I chose Michael Schumachers helmet design from 2000 and I put it on the Gr3 Beetle. Why? Because it has the shape of a helmet. And I found that funny so I just did it. Hope you like it :)

Download Livery

Last edited:
Final entry
PS_App_20210127_113706.jpeg
PS_App_20210127_113659.jpeg

Ronnie-Peterson-009.jpg

Please excuse me for the delay, hopefully you guys accept this. As I told @AfraidRacer my first option was to replicate a Vettel 1000GP helmet on Seb's Ferrari F40, but turns out the decals of the cars were a bit too complicated. :lol:

So my second option was a bit of a mix. This car is heavily inspirated by Daniel Ricciardo's hommage to daredevil Evel Knievel, which he did in the 2016 USA GP. The red stripes are part of Doug Danger's helmet, which he uses for his stunts.

Of course the design had to be made in a powerful American car, and the Camaro definitely does the job pretty well. Hopefully you guys like it!

P-20161021-00797_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB.jpg

P-20161021-00791_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB.jpg

Unknown.png

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Here is my entry based on the Jenson Button 2016 helmet.
Base is special color, blue large flakes and the livery is sport mode compatible.

4uya.png

I have made the livery from the Abu Dhabi Special helmet for his last race in F1 too.

Last edited:
Back