The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 74 (Black & White) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 76 comments
Couldn't quite get this to a point where I was happy with it so I'm changing my entry.

3EDA5FE4-9270-4F9B-B222-4CFB383F7864.jpeg
8B655FD9-2E2B-4F47-9128-72B891B0A337.jpeg
13B44E81-C491-4911-86BE-974A211F09D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Just enjoy yourself.
I only do these for the process of making something.
It's how I wind down.

Dont' worry about the rest of it.
That's it for me, I do it for the challenge of being creative while adjusting to a certain set of regulations. The results in the polls might not always go along with what you think of your entry, but what's important is that you feel proud of it!

And always enjoy yourself @MidnightRun85!

That's it for me, I do it for the challenge of being creative while adjusting to a certain set of regulations. The results in the polls might not always go along with what you think of your entry, but what's important is that you feel proud of it!

And always enjoy yourself @MidnightRun85!

Everyone's taste is different.
Even when I thought I'd nailed a theme a different style would do better.
Not worth worrying about.

Yes, all very true. I guess it's just my competitive side coming out! I do love these competitions - I just look at mine and think: "How the hell can this compete with the likes of that?!" I'll still enter my entry for this one. Just adding the finishing touches over the next few days.

FINAL ENTRY

The Speedhunters RE Amemiya RX-7. Featuring an asymmetric urban/dazzle camo monochrome mix with Speedhunters and RE Amemiya main decals, with some red accents to pop a bit of colour and match in with the interior.

I have nothing to do with this, nor do I make the rules, but personally, I don't think there should be third colors. If it's not black and white, it's not black and white. Just my opinion.

I have nothing to do with this, nor do I make the rules, but personally, I don't think there should be third colors. If it's not black and white, it's not black and white. Just my opinion.

It does say detailing “slightly touches”. Now if it was my LEC...

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- Up to 3 colours allowed only.
- You have to use Black & White colour - no shade of grey, no special colour.
- You can use one additional colour only on slightly touches.

Last edited:
Once I saw the theme I knew I wanted to go with a M4 GT3-esque concept, and inventing a story with a VGT car was the best option.

In my case, I went with the Fittipaldi EF7 as the design is pretty striking and the laptimes I could achieve with it were very similar to those of GT3 cars.

Some of you guys might recognize the camouflages used, and it could maybe mean a Red Bull Racing and Fittipaldi collaboration?

Last edited:
I thought it was inferred by the first line in your brief. I was going to add some to break apart the detail then remembered the bit about gradients and decided to not include them... :indiff:

That was the plan. I just notice I didn't put it on the 'Unique Restrictions' section.

@OnlyOne07 @MidnightRun85 Do what you want, that's a game. The main goal, was to make a livery mainly with Black/White. If gradients are not too big that's OK.

Keep in mind the aim is Black and White only, no grey.

That was the plan. I just notice I didn't put it on the 'Unique Restrictions' section.

@OnlyOne07 @MidnightRun85 Do what you want, that's a game. The main goal, was to make a livery mainly with Black/White. If gradients are not too big that's OK.

Keep in mind the aim is Black and White only, no grey.
That's fair enough. I was unsure so I just played it safe.

Back