The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 75 (EVs) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 61 comments
Audi e-tron VGT, inspired by a Sean Bull Design concept for an Audi e-tron Formula 1 livery. Built over a colourshift base paint using semi-gloss negative decals.

EDIT: I should add, it features an e-tron dark camouflage built from one of our fellow members @krisduv decals.

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me how to create the "Spoiler: Bonus pictures " button and link my spoilers to it. Is it by creating a 'link' when submitting? Thanks in advance

Can someone please tell me how to create the "Spoiler: Bonus pictures " button and link my spoilers to it. Is it by creating a 'link' when submitting? Thanks in advance
B5A2F4B4-1F9D-43EA-9307-D6DE8F288BC6.jpeg

with this button 😉

GENERAL COMPETITION RULES

ENTRY SUBMISSION

• The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
  • Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
Code:
[COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
- One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a competition.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.

Are we allowed to change our entry before final closing?
As per the rules above, you can change it but only once.

Sorry I missed the entry deadline as a few real life factors came up and the project never really got off the ground.

I may still create/post the livery in my gallery thread, I will see if time permits!

Back