The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 77 (Manufacturers) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 48 comments
It's October, So it's time for a pink livery. My FINAL ENTRY are a pair of Ford Mustangs. With one of my favorite sponsors. Hooters being an American company, I had to put them on an American car. Each car has a different design, but they both complement each other quite well. Pink was chosen because it's the color for breast cancer awareness, and Hooters being an obvious connection for a sponsor. I hope you enjoy them.

Last edited:
Details: I bugged @Racerx_34 to make me a helmet. He made me three, and I had the idea of doing a VLN-esque livery in the same style on the Gr.4 GT-R. When I saw how well it worked and how easy it was to do I realised I could put it here so I put it on the Gr.3 with an inversion of the colours to evoke the 1991 Bathurst 1000 winner.. Standard Nissan/Nismo factory entries with some of my own usual personal sponsors - Logitech, Sennheiser, GT Omega, GTPlanet, Tiny Changes and the TPC logo in various places. I'm going to do non GT number board versions too, a Nurb 24 one on the Gr.4 and GT World on the Gr.3. I'm surprised at how happy I am with these and how quickly they came together, so hopefully I get a good result on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Details: I bugged @Racerx_34 to make me a helmet. He made me three, and I had the idea of doing a VLN-esque livery in the same style on the Gr.4 GT-R. When I saw how well it worked and how easy it was to do I realised I could put it here so I put it on the Gr.3 with an inversion of the colours to evoke the 1991 Bathurst 1000 winner.. Standard Nissan/Nismo factory entries with some of my own usual personal sponsors - Logitech, Sennheiser, GT Omega, GTPlanet, Tiny Changes and the TPC logo in various places. I'm going to do non GT number board versions too, a Nurb 24 one on the Gr.4 and GT World on the Gr.3. I'm surprised at how happy I am with these and how quickly they came together, so hopefully I get a good result on Wednesday.
Scenes if I get beaten by my own concepts 🤣
Nice job

Can anyone post a livery competition? Because I find that I enjoy them enough to certainly want more of them - especially with all the great design talent that this place has attracted!
🤘😎

Last edited:
Back