CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 14

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 65 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY
6278039942275793944_0~01~01.jpg

EDIT: changed the resolution to 640×360.

Last edited:
Not sure how, it got downloaded from gran turismo website. How do I do that? Not into jargon.
Port the image to an usb-drive and for an easy go just upload it to imgur, take the „bb-code“ option in the share-dropdown and make it this format:
Code:
[url={copied link with [img] and [/img] removed}]{full copied link with a small „L“ added before the .jpg}[/url]

Port the image to an usb-drive and for an easy go just upload it to imgur, take the „bb-code“ option in the share-dropdown and make it this format:
Code:
[url={copied link with [img] and [/img] removed}]{full copied link with a small „L“ added before the .jpg}[/url]

I give up with it, too much messing around. But thanks anyway.

Tough theme this week.

Oh, and is there a way to use someone else's liveries? I don't necessarily want to design a police car and would rather just use someone else's. Any help/thoughts?

Last edited:
Though theme this week.

Oh, and is there a way to use someone else's liveries? I don't necessarily want to design a police car and would rather just use someone else's. Any help/thoughts?

Just search "police" in the liveries section in GTSport. You should come up with something pretty quick. Download it to your library and then head to your garage and switch out the livery.

Just search "police" in the liveries section in GTSport. You should come up with something pretty quick. Download it to your library and then head to your garage and switch out the livery.

Yeah, I found some police liveries, and "added them to my collection" but I didn't know how to add them to my cars. You do it through the "garage?"

Yeah, I found some police liveries, and "added them to my collection" but I didn't know how to add them to my cars. You do it through the "garage?"
Garage, liveries, then I think you have to click, right upper corner so you can select collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back