CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 16

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 68 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of Remi Gaillard and his Mario Kart video :lol: nice one! Love it :cheers:

That was the inspiration, I couldn't think of a way to put a subtle nod to Remis video in the photo though. I wanted to put a banana skin on the floor!

@Brad Pinhorn

nelson.jpg

Kidding! :)

Anyway

Thanks. :)

What's with the animosity here? It's been common practise in these competitions that the competition is open until the thread is marked as closed, I thought?

Numerous times posts have been entered after the proposed end date. One a few weeks ago ran over by a full week and people were still entering...surely it's better that way rather than closing the competition and limiting the amount of interaction people can have?

What's with the animosity here? It's been common practise in these competitions that the competition is open until the thread is marked as closed, I thought?

Numerous times posts have been entered after the proposed end date. One a few weeks ago ran over by a full week and people were still entering...surely it's better that way rather than closing the competition and limiting the amount of interaction people can have?

If that's the case then I'm mistaken I guess. Only the second time I've done this. Just going by what the mod said, that's all.

If that's the case then I'm mistaken I guess. Only the second time I've done this. Just going by what the mod said, that's all.

That's fair enough! I think it's just better to keep it open and more importantly active until it's announced closed, no matter the date stated. We really want to keep these competitions going and popular...periods of inactivity will hurt that, I think!

Also welcome to the competitions if it's only your second one! I find they add an extra dimension to the game, so I hope they do the same for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back