The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 44 (Out of Focus) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 56 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was near to make a mistake entry, but here it is:
FINAL ENTRY

And that's finally what I do, let's see how it goes...

FINAL ENTRY

View media item 54623
I know our pictures ain't supposed to be reworked but I've just cut it (badly) to allow you to see it full screen on your phone, there's nothing more.
I hope it will be fine.
I want to make an entry for the LEC so I don't have time to do something else...

Final Entry

I really love these photos but I don't want to be a d. Maybe you overlooked the "road car" only rules. Just pointing out early so you all can reshoot back. :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

View media item 54755Meeting Redfoot
I just wanted to change the car to fit the rules but I couldn't find one I was satisfied with so I browsed the locations and had a flash in my head when I saw this!
For those who will have the reference it's not the same car as in the movie but I think that an old American green car would make it, so here is my (hopefully!) finally final 🤬 entry! :banghead: :D

Hope you like it!

FINAL ENTRY

View media item 54755Meeting Redfoot
I just wanted to change the car to fit the rules but I couldn't find one I was satisfied with so I browsed the locations and had a flash in my head when I saw this!
For those who will have the reference it's not the same car as in the movie but I think that an old American green car would make it, so here is my (hopefully!) finally final 🤬 entry! :banghead: :D

Hope you like it!
I thought that looked familiar, so I had to double-check to see if that was really what I saw!

- - END OF THIS ROUND - -
Everyone seem to have updated their pictures so I'll launch the poll tonight. The new theme is out too!

Reactions: p78
Shoot! I forgot to get my pic posted here (oh well...), and that leads me to a question; How do you guys get your pics from your PS4 to Flickr (for example), but solely via your phones? I have the GT Sport app, and Flickr app, but how do I save a hi-res pic from the GTS app, to my phone, and then upload to Flickr to then post to here?

My desktop usage has gone down considerably and doing this via a mobile device is my only option as of right now.

I can post this question elsewhere if you'd like too.

Shoot! I forgot to get my pic posted here (oh well...), and that leads me to a question; How do you guys get your pics from your PS4 to Flickr (for example), but solely via your phones? I have the GT Sport app, and Flickr app, but how do I save a hi-res pic from the GTS app, to my phone, and then upload to Flickr to then post to here?

My desktop usage has gone down considerably and doing this via a mobile device is my only option as of right now.

I can post this question elsewhere if you'd like too.
Personally I take screenshots with the share button then send them to my second PSN account (works the same with any friend who would accept to be spammed with your pictures :D )

Then I take my phone, go to the PS App and download my pics and upload them here.

Screenshot? With the "share" button? Sorry, but I'm confused, @Sian.

I "share" all my photos from GTS, and I can view the photos on the app on my phone. I just don't know how to get the original resolution photo from the GTS app, and save it to my phone.

Screenshot? With the "share" button? Sorry, but I'm confused, @Sian.

I "share" all my photos from GTS, and I can view the photos on the app on my phone. I just don't know how to get the original resolution photo from the GTS app, and save it to my phone.
The Share button of your DualShock 4 makes screenshots that you can send by PSN messages.

If I remember well you can go to the settings in the PS4 menu and choose the quality of these screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back