Premium
France
France
Cytoria

GTS PMC 52 Winner @TaSiMa

This Fortnight's Theme :

THE OTHERS

Last winner @TaSiMa set this theme, here are the details :

« Once again we leave the cars (and drivers) aside, so this time we focus on the "others" who make this sport great.

Take a photo of the people who work "behind the scenes" of our favorite sport. It can be a photographer, one of the track marshalls, the pit crew, one or more people in the stands, even the race director.

Be creative.»

CARS :
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- No restrictions.

LOCATIONS:
- No restrictions.

SCAPES:
- Allowed.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- See above.

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.

Deadline

March 11, 2020

Last edited:
Great theme! :) Since scapes are allowed I’m assuming the scapes location must be a racetrack?

I think I've already got a photo that will work well for this competition. 👍
I'll post it shortly.

FINAL ENTRY

I'm pretty sure that guy fought Rocky Balboa in the mid-80s.
13791_1.jpg

You know that moment, when you attempt Nürburgring 24 being Porsche fan, with friends of Audi and Mercedes fans, and that's how you would look like after 5 seconds penalty at very end of the obviously wined race, as you though it would be. The true fan, is the 50% of the race. This picture also have another gems in it, lol.

Final Entry

Wondered how @raphael had got the shot as I kept getting a warning that couldn't take photos in Pit Lane.
Worked it out and there's a lot of material lurking there :)
Anyhow, didn't get the one below from pit lane.......

FINAL ENTRY

I was saying "Nürburgring GP pit lane" – however neither car nor camera were in the pit lane but on the track near to the pits. So I moved the camera higher over the pit wall/fence and did my shots.
20200304223403.jpg

20200304223403.jpg
20200304223420.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back