Premium
France
France
Cytoria

GTS PMC 53 Winner @TaSiMa

This Fortnight's Theme :

CARS FROM TV

Last winner @TaSiMa set this theme, here are the details :

« What do you think, this time, to recreate a car and maybe even a scene from a television show or cinema?

Whether it's the world-famous General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard, the Ferrari 328 from Magnum P.I., the van of B.A. Barracus from A-Team or K.I.T.T., the Pontiac Trans Am from the Knight Rider show, is up to you to decide.

Have fun and be creative.»

CARS :
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- No restrictions.

LOCATIONS:
- No restrictions.

SCAPES:
- Allowed.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- See above.

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.

Deadline

March 25, 2020

FINAL ENTRY

20200315125202.jpg

The last American hero.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Ferrari Daytona driven by James "Sonny" Crockett
Lamborghini Countach driven by Nico Arroyo
Miami Vice

Miami Vice Season 2 Episode 9 "Bought and Paid for"
When we think of Miami Vice I think the first car that comes to mind is the Ferrari Testarossa
Unfortunately that car isn't in GTS (although it is in NFS Heat)
Lucky for us, there is a second famous Ferrari from Miami Vice, the Daytona
The Daytona chases the Countach through the city in a fantastic chase scene before the Countach is boxed in by civilians with the Daytona behind
If you watch closely, you can see the Countach's tail lights change between shots, a small detail, but one us car enthusiasts will pick up on

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

I'm hoping this is easily recognizable as the famous chase scene from the movie "Bullitt".
The cars aren't quite correct, but they're closest ones available.

4827864305240145940_0.jpg

Please, can you resize the pic?
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back