The GT6 "I need PSN friends" Thread - UPDATED

Hello everyone. I am new to GTPlanet and so I thought I would start a thread looking for more friends that are playing GT6 as only a handful of my current friends play it.

I have been playing Gran Turismo since GT4 and I'm by no means the greatest driver, but ever since GT4 Gran Turismo has been my favorite video game series.

My psn is drummR5050 so please feel free to add me. I'm hoping to meet a lot of cool people and have a great time out on the track. Thank you.

Add me if you like: hesias

hi guys, my psn: nostilja I like racing a variety of styles and I usually host rooms with good settings. I am a regular player, clean racing, willing to learn and or teach what i know!

Hello you all!

I've only been to Gran Turismo since the release of GT6, but I have played Forza Motorsport for couple of years. If you're up for some clean online racing (I'll do my best), I'm free to add. I'm pretty average wheel racer and I prefer mid to lower class cars, though all goes. I also like just to do some track day event driving. I have mainly played career mode and just tried online couple of times.

PSN: LosMuheros

View attachment 97814

Hello I'm looking to start a 16-Drivers Red Bull X14 Racing League with 10 RACES along with a REAL PRIZE for the CUP CHAMPION $20 PSN CARD. We will be racing every Monday night 8pm EST. We have a few simple rules to follow.

No tuning is not how fast your tune is, its all about your driving skills

JUST CHANGE THE OIL & IMPROVED BODY RIGIDITY = 736PP/258HP 550kgs

1- Follow OLR Rules ( https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/ )
2- Race Clean & Race Real
3- Race like its your real car
4- Be respectful to all drivers
5- Must have mic

SETTINGS
No Boost
Penalty: Weak (and Effective for Free Run)
Race Finish Delay: 90sec
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real
Vehicle Tuning: Prohibited
Driving Aids: Only ABS

POINT SYSTEM
1st=16pts
2nd=15
3rd=14
4th=13
5th=12
6th=11
7th=10
8th=9
9th=8
10th=7
11th=6
12th=5
13th=4
14th=3
15th=2
16th=1

*Plus 5pts for Pole

To sign-up send me a PM with the following

GT PLANET- LosSantosKing
PSN- PICHON617
CAR COLOR/TEAM NAME- BLK/RED Target

TRACKS

Silverstone National Circuit

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

Grand Valley East

Circuito di Roma

Brands Hatch Grand Prix

Idianapolis Motor Speedway

Circuito de Madrid

Nurburgring GP/F

Apricot Hill Raceway

Matterhorn Rotenboden

Cape Ring

Eiger Nordwand Short

Suzuka Circuit

Daytona Road Night

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

WHO WILL WIN THE 1st RED BULL X14 T-MOBILE CUP

View attachment 97812

Yes please. Would be good to have more GT6 friends. This may be the wrong thread but I think the social experience would be better if you could:

a) have some kind of notification when beating a friend's time in all aspects of the game
b) set challenges to friend for them to try to beat

I'm a bit of a newbie so maybe these functions exist and I'm just unaware of them.

Anyway, PSN iD is: Arthur_Farr

Back