The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #07 (Colour Crimes) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 174 comments
When I said bad, I meant badly executed, but I didn't have a lot of practice.
(and some are really bad... Megane I'm not watching you..)

And cursed? I guess it's lost in translation :confused:
Cursed basically means very weird. The point of this thread, for example, is to make 'cursed' colour schemes.

Colour crimes huh? Well, is there any livery more famous for its specific color pattern than the John Player Specials? I really tried to create something hideous (and actually I did create a few cringe worthy variations), but I just couldn't make myself spend hours working on something ugly. So the fact that it isn't black and gold will have to be the "crime" - Maroon and White in honor of ATM football starting up soon, with "silver leaf" highlights. I created the burnished silver look by painting the car in forged carbon and then overlaying a low opacity decal over the entire thing. From there it was just a matter of finding mask decals (and some help from the guys over on the SVG request thread) and time. I took some liberties with the design, though there seem to be quite a few different versions of this one.

Download:
GT7 JPS M/W/S

Last edited:
I'm thinking of entering this one. Though, I have a question; does this look correct for it?
1660062885394.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that's exactly what this competition is about :D

Just read how to correctly set up and post the entry images and you are good to go :cheers:
Okay, but I'm also asking if the scape is within the right settings? Because I followed the instructions for the pictures.

FINAL ENTRY

Not a crime per say, I just ghosted it. And by doing so some imperfections showed up, but I'm only entering for the fun. Hope you like it anyway. :D

Hope to join more, and thanks to everyone who took over and helped, you all know who you are. So thankful that you could step in, I always bite off a little more than I can chew nowadays on here.. :D

Last edited:
Not a crime per say, I just ghosted it. And by doing so some imperfections showed up, but I'm only entering for the fun. Hope you like it anyway. :D

Hope to join more, and thanks to everyone who took over and helped, you all know who you are. So thankful that you could step in, I always bite off a little more than I can chew nowadays on here.. :D
Showing my ignorance here, but what is the original? I've never seen that before.
Lets see if I posted this correctly:

FINAL ENTRY

Looks good! A couple of bonus pics also help sell the concept (especially if you can put your Colour Crime alongside the original).

Showing my ignorance here, but what is the original? I've never seen that before.

Looks good! A couple of bonus pics also help sell the concept (especially if you can put your Colour Crime alongside the original).
Thanks, I can include a couple of bonus pics in the entry soon I guess. I did make a normal colored version.

Last edited:
Back