The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #07 (Colour Crimes) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 174 comments

It took me a little while to find inspiration for this one, but as soon as I saw this Martin Berry Racing 488 Ferrari Challenge livery I knew immediately what I was going to do with it.
I’m actually surprised how much I like this colour crimes version, but it may just help that I’m colour blind 😂

Livery link - Colour Crimes version
Livery link - Original Version

Last edited:
I took this one a bit literally. The "colour crime" in question, being copyright infringement.
This is my take on what a Redbull V8 Supercar (Shane Van Gisbergen's 2022 Holden), would look like in major competitor (both on track and in fridge!) Monster energy's trademark green and black.
I tied in chrome, just because I've always liked using it (and it kinda looks like a drink can) and here we are.

Ironically the most time consuming part of this was making the base livery, as I did the green one first and had to redo a lot of the back-masked decals I'd originally created to work with the chrome base.

Hope you guys like it!

Colour Crime Livery Link

Base Car Livery Link

Don't worry bro, everyone feel akward when looking at first designs created in Gt Sport haha and some of those are very nice tbh

Anyway, i'd like to ask a question: let's say that a livery is blue and white, am i allowed to keep the whithe while changing the blue or i have to change the whole livery?
I know it might sound like a stupid question but i just want to make sure.

Last edited:
Anyway, i'd like to ask a question: let's say that a livery is blue and white, am i allowed to keep the whithe while changing the blue or i have to change the whole livery?
As long as the liveries main colours are changed it's all fine :)

FINAL ENTRY
PS5 Raytracing

full

full

full

full

To be honest most of those aren't bad. Cursed, but not bad.
When I said bad, I meant badly executed, but I didn't have a lot of practice.
(and some are really bad... Megane I'm not watching you..)

And cursed? I guess it's lost in translation :confused:

The entry's fine, but something went wrong with your post :D And you don't need to resize the photos to 640px, the forum itself does it for you if you follow the instructions in the first post ;)
Code:
[GALLERY=media, 130147][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 130148][/GALLERY]
[spoiler][GALLERY=media, 130146][/GALLERY][/spoiler]

Last edited:
This livery editor comp reminds me of GT1 and GT2 back when you could race mod your cars, and they usually had one color scheme that was based off a real car and one that was, in the words of this comp, a color crime 🤣

Can't wait to see what else people come up with!!

The entry's fine, but something went wrong with your post :D And you don't need to resize the photos to 640px, the forum itself does it for you if you follow the instructions in the first post ;)
Code:
[GALLERY=media, 130147][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 130148][/GALLERY]
[spoiler][GALLERY=media, 130146][/GALLERY][/spoiler]
I'm cursed at GTPlanet instructions :banghead:

FINAL ENTRY
(PS4 BASE)

Edit: first time that i take part in a competition, i hope this is the rigth way.
If you're using Flickr, it's usually best to do this: Go to the share arrow (once you're logged into Flickr), then select the BBcode (rather than share, or embedded). Then scroll down (or up) until you find the size 640 x 427. The BBcode should then appear in the box below. Left click and scroll the whole box until all the script is highlighted in blue, then right click to copy it all. Then paste it into your post on here, but remember to delete the part of the script after the part that says [/URL]. Hopefully that should work better. 👍

Last edited:
first time that i take part in a competition, i hope this is the rigth way.
If you're using Flickr, it's usually best to do this:

I'm sorry i've done a bit of a mess, but now it's like it should be

Last edited:
Back