The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #07 (Colour Crimes) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 174 comments
FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base

Decided to change my entry. Made this one a good while ago, and I like it. Now that the correct plate size and custom windshield banner + window decals is possible, it deserved to be imported and updated. :)

For some reason it didn't work to change rim size.. Anyone else had that problem with this car /imported liveries?

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
Cursed 787b
PS4 pro
View media item 130224

I have been meaning to do a color swapped 787 for a little while, as a companion to my RX-787. I went with a nostalgic 80’s colorway that both clashes and works at the same time, As things could back then. These colors are having a revival right now as our kids explore our bad fashion from so long ago, so I figured I would go with it.

Last edited:
So recently there was a bit of an outrage Down Under over a footy jersey with some rainbow colours on it...... seems like it was a bit of a "crime".

Here's a classic livery with some glitter paint and some rainbow colours. Here's hoping it gets as much attention as a footy jersey.

I have been meaning to do a color swapped 787 for a little while, as a companion to my RX-787. I went with a nostalgic 80’s colorway that both clashes and works at the same time, As things could back then. These colors are having a revival right now as our kids explore our bad fashion from so long ago, so I figured I would go with it.
This was one of my options as well - although you've done a much better job than I could have! Those colours are garish but perfect!

Lets see if I posted this correctly:

FINAL ENTRY

Update: I edited my final entry because of one small error I noticed on the car, I forgot to change the color of my mirror decals! So, I had to fix that of course. I also wanted to alter the camera angle to show more of the car since I noticed the demonstration video in the OP having the car at different camera angle than what I had. All of the settings though are still within the parameters set in the OP.

Oh and I now have bonus images to share, which have the mirror error. But I still just liked these.
They also include the color I originally was going to pick, I just changed it to yellow w/ black as I noticed the rules said all colors had to be different. So, I figured that included the decals.

Last edited:
Update: I edited my final entry because of one small error I noticed on the car, I forgot to change the color of my mirror decals! So, I had to fix that of course. I also wanted to alter the camera angle to show more of the car since I noticed the demonstration video in the OP having the car at different camera angle than what I had. All of the settings though are still within the parameters set in the OP.

Oh and I now have bonus images to share, which have the mirror error. But I still just liked these.
They also include the color I originally was going to pick, I just changed it to yellow w/ black as I noticed the rules said all colors had to be different. So, I figured that included the decals.
Looking good! But you're only supposed to post two bonus pics...

This is how it went
Kondo family.png

Wow how hard can it be to post a simple bloody message I hate forums😮‍💨
And you're still trying to attach the images to your post which is against the rules. They have to go to a media gallery here or to Flickr.

• It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Do not attach your photos directly to your entry post.

And you're still trying to attach the images to your post which is against the rules. They have to go to a media gallery here or to Flickr.
I'm not taking part in this, but may I ask why this is the case?

Because entries will show up like this when quoted (/put in the poll):
1660341693136.png

I could make these images be displayed correctly, but why should I do the work for people who can't be bothered to read the rules or follow simple instructions?

A small example:
Of all the correctly entered entries I just take the GTPlanet Media ID and put them in my poll assembly sheet, it'll look like this:
[IMG width="640px"]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/media/130042/full[/IMG]
Everything but the "130042" I can copy-paste a million times and can just replace the number.

Now for an entry that has its images only attached to the post it's quite a bit more work:
[url=https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/s_company-east__1-jpeg.1183022/][img width="640px"]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/s_company-east__1-jpeg.1183022/[/img][/url]
There's no easy copy-paste with this one as I have to manually open every image in a new tab, copy its link and paste it twice into the correct formatting bb-code assembly.

Anyway. Anyone who's managed to post entries correclty will probably happily help getting entries set up correctly for the thread. I have yet to see anyone reaching out for help with their posting before attempting and failing.

Last edited:
All the entries are presented in the same standard format to give a level playing field. Photomode/scapes skills should not be an element of the competition, and that encompasses how the images are posted too. The sizes and methods chosen are those that (believe it or not) make it easiest for people. It also allows the Poll creator the easiest way of collating the entries. It's not a quick process but it's much easier when things are standardised.

Now..
I'm not taking part in this
May I ask why this is the case? :D

Wow how hard can it be to post a simple bloody message I hate forums😮‍💨
What device are you working from, PC, tablet, phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I dont have flickr or others I just take file from my pc

The first time is a bit confusing, sadly with that message you are not eligible to participate, so try with this method.

Go in the media section and click on "add media" button in the top right corner.
View attachment 1183343
Upoload your photos, then use them for your final entry by clicking on the camera.View attachment 1183345
But the thing is I cant do that because the preview image must be a certain px size

Nothing needs to be resized, just use the gallery method and everything is fine. If you're not savvy with the other methods just do the first one and it'll all be good.

Back