The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #10 (Games) - OPEN

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 39 comments
France
France
krisduv
Can I get some clarification on what qualifies as a vintage race car then? The only vintage car that is specified "Race Car" in the name is the Ford MKIV. Surely the Alfa TZ2 and Shelby Daytona would qualify correct? What about the Jags? I can absolutely see how the base '71 CSL would be considered a road car, but the '73 w/wide body, roll cage, and batmobile tail looks nearly identical to a GR.2 CSL.
In the garage, you can choose "racing car" in car type. And you have for example P4, XJ13, A220, TZ2, Maserati Spyder, Daytona, 917K and probably more

Ireland
Ireland
Racer X
Awkward…

I really liked mine until I went to post it and saw Krisduv’s. 😂

I made this specifically for the bonus shots where I was trying to create the same look as in game, which is why the car is black and not yellow and why I’m keeping the entry.

Last edited:
France
France
krisduv
Awkward…

I really liked mine until I went to post it and saw Krisduv’s. 😂

I made this specifically for the bonus shots where I was trying to create the same look as in game, which is why the car is black and not yellow and why I’m keeping the entry.
I think going with the black livery is the right move. It looks very good and mine feels a bit too much "look at me" in comparison.

Ireland
Ireland
Racer X
I think going with the black livery is the right move. It looks very good and mine feels a bit too much "look at me" in comparison.
It's interesting to see how two people approached the same concept from different perspectives.
Yours is very much the car if it was advertising the game on a race car.
I wanted to make a car that might be in the game itself.
It's good that they're complete opposites.

Last edited: