The GT7 Wish list (Read OP)

Portugal
Portugal
To improve motor racing skills:
- "telemetry" allowing proper comparison of one's lap(s) with those of top ten players (eg. daily races and FIA races), namely: plots of speed, throttle input, brake input and steering angle, all as a function of distance traveled during lap, as well as race line comparison.

Track mini map while waiting for qualifying to finish:
On FIA races, often one has to wait a couple of minutes for qualifying to be completed by other players. It would be nice to see, at least, where those players are on the track, rather than just look at the clock ticking down...

Cheers.

And rear mirror on hood view, please. Thanks!! ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brazil
Pelotas
wagnerFAM98
I want this hell of a license back with the almost impossible gold target time. If possible, using the same car and color for the complete nostalgic nightmare experience.

0c3635ce-74b7-49c9-9843-03644e612e49.jpg

United Kingdom
London
Jonny-TWC
Some RS Watanabe wheel options.

I've been playing GT6 for the past few days and noticed that standard cars didn't have them as an option :(

Hard to know what to do with the 70s and some of the 80s Japanese cars without the wheel option :s

Australia
The Bronx
Yeah, that was ridiculous. I just put the American Racing Torq Thrust wheels on the Bluebird/510 and Ken-Meri. Everything else, I slapped on the BBS RS.

United Kingdom
UK
Semi-automatic gearbox option!

I know using the Auto option isn't hardcore or sim... but a lot of other games have this option where I can use the automatic gearbox but short shift if I want, or even downshift to a lower gear on the times when it's needed.

Alterlight

(Banned)
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
I wish they could finally implement lemans, maybe different eras, at best 1960s,1980-1990s, 2010s. Back when Circuit de La Sarthe was in GT4 in 24 hours race you could face c5.r or Dodge oreca GTS-R along with LMP or group c cars and a bit of Gt1, and with 6 car grid that's was certainly weird. In GT5 there were two dodges now, improvement? I guess so, GT6 had really awful rolling start were 1st opponent was already on a 2nd lap it feels like it. GT sport could definitely add it, but it seem to be not the case, because...?
So 1960s lemans would be with Ferrari 330 P4, Porsche 917K and etc
1980s group c prototypes and else
1990s LMP, GT1, GT2 cars
2010s Lmp1 (we have it) Lmp2 (nope, we only had zytek nissan from GT6)
GTE Pro (we need Ford GT GTE and new Aston Martin Vantage V8 GTE).
And mutliclass should be there, obviously, PD can just buy forza motorsport and see how they do it, i guess, to count separate grids. And also perfection would be rolling start, where different classes start like in Lemans basically.

Australia
The Bronx
I wish they could finally implement lemans, maybe different eras, at best 1960s,1980-1990s, 2010s. Back when Circuit de La Sarthe was in GT4 in 24 hours race you could face c5.r or Dodge oreca GTS-R along with LMP or group c cars and a bit of Gt1, and with 6 car grid that's was certainly weird. In GT5 there were two dodges now, improvement? I guess so, GT6 had really awful rolling start were 1st opponent was already on a 2nd lap it feels like it. GT sport could definitely add it, but it seem to be not the case, because...?
1990s LMP, GT1, GT2 cars
And mutliclass should be there, obviously, PD can just buy forza motorsport and see how they do it, i guess, to count separate grids. And also perfection would be rolling start, where different classes start like in Lemans basically.
PD literally have incorporated Super GT cars. They even made sure to have multi-class in the GT League. However, PD failed to make the proper class separate starts.
It's got to be simple to program a proper Super GT start.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
1990s LMP, GT1, GT2 cars
Sadly the Le Mans license is exclusively locked up by Motorsport Games now.

We should hopefully still get the track, but we won't get any 24 Hour races or anything resembling the famous race.

Brazil
Brazil
RodSk8Dude
I wish they bring back the "custom generic spoiler" thing from GT6. On Forza it's so boring to have only one option of generic spoiler and splitter for most cars.

GT at least was good in that even in GT4, where custom spoilers were introduced, we did have many options of generic spoiler.

United Kingdom
London
Jonny-TWC
I wish they bring back the "custom generic spoiler" thing from GT6. On Forza it's so boring to have only one option of generic spoiler and splitter for most cars.

GT at least was good in that even in GT4, where custom spoilers were introduced, we did have many options of generic spoiler.

This I'd hope returns, but I think it would also be nice to re-use some of the parts from vehicles already in the game as aftermarket options for others.

Like the Nismo Z33 S-Tune/ Z-Tune rear wing being available for all of the standard Z33s as an option from GT Auto...

The CF bonnet from the Amuse S2000 R1 available for AP2 S2000 models...

R35 Spec-V CF rear wing available for all roadgoing R35 models...

Alterlight

(Banned)
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
Sadly the Le Mans license is exclusively locked up by Motorsport Games now.

We should hopefully still get the track, but we won't get any 24 Hour races or anything resembling the famous race.
I remember lemans games on ps1/ps2 they were just called "lemans 24h"or something like that. Then old age called" race driver Grid" came out in 2008 and had lemans with its cars. How long and why they been waiting, i could only wonder.

United States
PNW
happycorey
After the Gr4 race I really wanted to see the effects of the rain being displaced. Like the driving line becoming dry and Intermediates being the logical choice to switch.

Australia
Australia
An entirely customisable HUD would be even better. Plenty of games manage it these days, it really shouldn't be too tricky to let us move things around (within reason) and remove what we don't want to see.
Plus they should bring back the old HUD styles from the previous Gran Turismo games as unlockables so players can feel nostalgic.

Last edited:
Argentina
Argentina
sebigt89
what I expect for the career mode had been said in this forum, so I'm not going to repeat them.
What I REALLY want is more options to make my own categorys of cars. I would love if the game allows me to limit each of the set-up parameters into a lobby.
Minimum ride height.
Maximum downforce figures
Maximum speed limiter
etc etc.

Australia
The Bronx
  • A static camera position from the front straight grandstands at all the tracks.
  • helicopter cam at Pikes Peak(if it’s in GT7)