the historic car cup races...

United States
new york
Hotspac5150
I just finished of the "Super" class of races...

Question.. what cars or car and seup would you or did you use to win the historic car cup ????

I have over 10 million credits and I don't to break the bank to get the right car.

I don't have the space for a wheel.. still using the game controller

Thank you.

At the time, and this is going back to like February 2014, I used the Toyota 7 '70... It was my first big purchase at 1,950,000 credits. I'm not saying that it's the best car for the job, but you will get it done with this car.

I think one of the best historic racers would have to be either the 2J for its versatility, or the 2D for the overall fun factor. There are a lot of good tunes out there for the 2J. Otaliemas or Praianos may be the most popular

I used the Toyota 7 1970... used Praiano's setup for the car. the car is wicked fast and took turns like they were straightaways. thank you for the choice that were given.. next is the kart races....

Another good one is the GT40 Mk I its 2.5 million credits but its a cake win for the races.
I happen to have the 15th Anniversary edition of this car. Honestly, I've never been much of a fan of how it drives. I've tried 3 or 4 different tunes from the regular tuners I trust and I still think it drives pretty crappy. Of course, that's just me. I know many people love the car. :indiff:

I happen to have the 15th Anniversary edition of this car. Honestly, I've never been much of a fan of how it drives. I've tried 3 or 4 different tunes from the regular tuners I trust and I still think it drives pretty crappy. Of course, that's just me. I know many people love the car. :indiff:
I think the 15th anniversary car is different from the dealership car on some way other than the pain job. I have it too and I couldn't match a tune to it correctly. I forgot why right off I'll check later.

I think the 15th anniversary car is different from the dealership car on some way other than the pain job. I have it too and I couldn't match a tune to it correctly. I forgot why right off I'll check later.
You are correct. I believe ALL of the 15th Anniversary Edition cars are different than the cars you can purchase in the Dealership in the sense that they usually come with a sports exhaust, or maybe Low RPM Turbo -- it's usually something that just gives it a small bump in PP value. The downside is, you can't uninstall whatever bonus part they've added, so you can't use a 15th Anniversary Edition car "stock" against a Dealership version "stock".

I can't remember if any of the 15th Anniversary cars came with a suspension upgrade or weight reduction as standard. I've thrown most of my 15th Anniversary cars into the Stockyard and replaced them with Dealership cars (except a few, like the GT40, that I don't care much for). Perhaps I should purchase a GT40 from the Dealership to see how it drives compared to the 15th Anniversary edition. I'm at the point now where I don't even know what to do with my credits. I just bought 2 Ferrari F430's and 2 Ferrari F430 Scuderia's tonight just for the paint chips. :rolleyes: :lol: :crazy:

Back