The Homosexuality Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Duke
  • 9,138 comments

I think homosexuality is:

• a problem that needs to be cured.

Votes: 88 6.0%
  • a sin against God/Nature.

Votes: 145 9.8%
  • OK as long as they don't talk about it.

Votes: 62 4.2%
  • OK for anybody.

Votes: 416 28.2%
  • nobody's business but the people involved.

Votes: 765 51.8%

• Total voters
EDITED:
I removed repeat content I had posted some time ago. If you're curious, the older post is still there.

If you're LGBT, I'm going to interact with you like I would anyone else. I'll be happy to post my time trials on the same leaderboards as yours, and I'd be happy to share tunes, race strategy, etc. and run daily or custom races together.

As for politics, homosexuality is a non issue for me.

I'm just going to leave it at that, as arguing why it's wrong or what I do like swearing or double posting or whatever is wrong is just gonna get us angry with one another and what I'd really like to see is that we can still look forward to engaging in just about any other activity.
Genuine question: do you believe being gay is wrong from a Christian doctrine perspective? Is being gay wrong on the same level of mixing fabrics? Are there levels? How does it all work biblically speaking?

Screenshot_20221217_151415_Chrome.jpg

I (pansexual) feel like there aren't really any "causes" for being not straight, you may be more likely to be openly gay or not repress some thoughts if you are in a socially progressive area, but I don't think anything causes it.

Some people say it's caused by trauma or not having a masculine role model in life, but I, for example, had thoughts of attraction towards the same sex since I was in elementary school, and I would say I grew up pretty lucky, without any trauma or my parents splitting up or anything.

Bisexual is specifically about the 2 sexes. Pansexual more associates with Gender identities and non binary

Similar but Bisexual priorities the sexes and Pansexual priorities gender identity
Is that true?

This suggests it is different:

My question is, if I am attracted to someone who is non binary/non female but who looks like a woman, does that make me bisexual?

Is that true?

My question is, if I am attracted to someone who is non binary/non female but who looks like a woman, does that make me bisexual?
That probably makes more sense than what I put down.

Where did the word pansexual come from?
Pan - from the Ancient Greek πᾶν, meaning all or any
Sexual - from the Latin word sexus, meaning sex

It was put together by Dr. Jules Victor Haberman in 1914 while criticizing Sigmund Freud. In the 1940s, Dr. Alfred Kinsey, who was a sexologist among many other things, gave us the idea that sexuality operated on a spectrum.

Is that true?

Both "bi" and "pan" seem like poor descriptions of what this is article is trying to get across. "multi" seems closer, and would be used for both bi and pan. If we're really just trying to have an accurate classification, we should pick one of hetero or homo as the baseline and then work with adjustments to that.

So if we pick hetero as the basis we have:

• bi or pan = heterosexual (this is because it's an inclusive heterosexual, meaning attracted to other, but not exclusively attracted to other).
  • straight = xheterosexual (the exclusive form of hetero).
  • gay = non-heterosexual (excluding different)

If we pick homo as the basis we have:

• bi or pan = homosexual (this is because it's an inclusive homosexual, meaning attracted to same, but not exclusively attracted to same)
  • gay = xhomosexual (the exclusive form of homo)
  • straight = non-homosexual (excluding same)

giggles.gif

Last edited:
They overturned it because it was a bad ruling. It just turned it back to the states.

Aww, you just can't keep your eyes off me, can you.

Look all this new gender and pronoun crap, I am not with that at all. It has nothing to do with most of us normal* gays. Just look at how they have puked on our beautiful rainbow flag. Activists have hijacked what gays started at Stonewall.

Those guys at Stonewall, in the riots, getting knocked unconscious by police wielding batons, they would not have wanted to see drag queen story hour.

Not giving out my address, but how about we compromise, and I will just ridicule you instead. :lol:

All I gotta say about this is, don't trans the kids. Kids should not be exposed sexual things of any type until they are old enough to understand it.

I find that plank to be problematic, and it needs to be removed.

Didn't he have some kind of sex scandal?

LOL
here is what he is suing over

* a new "normal" to use against me.

Trans people have existed for literally thousands of years. There are a ton of historic instances of people being trans (including non binary)

I'm into vexillology and I'mma be honest, the rainbow flag was never that good to begin with, pink triangle flag looks better.

Do you think the only people fighting at Stonewall were cops and cis gay men? Trans women and men have been a part of fighting for queer rights for a while, hell, there were a lot of them at Stonewall!

Interesting to see that puritans complaining about drag story hour considering there's not really anything wrong with it.

Nobody is "transing" kids. If anything a majority of parents are doing the opposite, and brushing off trans kids as going through a phase. The most gender affirming care most people can get under the age of 16 is puberty blockers. Being trans isn't really "sexual" unless being cis or straight is also sexual and inappropriate. It's pretty easy for a kid to know what being trans is, it's not difficult to understand unless you get deep into the queer theory of it.

Last edited:
Trans people have existed for literally thousands of years. There are a ton of historic instances of people being trans (including non binary)

I'm into vexillology and I'mma be honest, the rainbow flag was never that good to begin with, pink triangle flag looks better.

Do you think the only people fighting at Stonewall were cops and cis gay men? Trans women and men have been a part of fighting for queer rights for a while, hell, there were a lot of them at Stonewall!

Interesting to see that puritans complaining about drag story hour considering there's not really anything wrong with it.

Nobody is "transing" kids. If anything a majority of parents are doing the opposite, and brushing off trans kids as going through a phase. The most gender affirming care most people can get under the age of 16 is puberty blockers. Being trans isn't really "sexual" unless being cis or straight is also sexual and inappropriate. It's pretty easy for a kid to know what being trans is, it's not difficult to understand unless you get deep into the queer theory of it.
I'm pretty straight and all of the above sounds obvious to me to the point of being a no-brainer. I personally think you'd have to be woefully misinformed or wilfully ignorant to believe otherwise. Wonder if the polls agree with me.

Try telling this to my parents.

Last edited:
Try telling this to my parents.
Yeah, most people believing in the trans groomer panic don't want to change their views :/ Honestly I think the only way they might change their mind is if you just sit down with them and explain how getting how gender affirming care actually works, and how it actually usually takes quite a lot of work to get it.

The idea that some trans people are trying to turn kids trans is basically a conspiracy theory, but I'd say to explain rapid onset gender dysphoria (which isn't real) and to explain why more kids are trans today, you can show the graph of the history of people being left handed, and how it seems like there's a massive jump in a few years, which is because that was when schools would stop punishing people for being left handed, and how that's kind like how there appears to be more trans people today, because there's more people accepting of trans people. If anything people are "cis"ing trans kids, because being trans or gnc is still super stigmatized.

Back