The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the pattern is still the same for updates we should see on (hopefully) tomorrow of Friday. Update normally land on last day of week.

No, you'll have to be patient! More likely next week or right at the end of the month (if we're getting one at all...).

No, you'll have to be patient! More likely next week or right at the end of the month (if we're getting one at all...).
Probably right. Tweeted on 24th of May, March and February. Unless its like April and we get hardlt anything and people moan more than they usually would.

Is it possible to dream about the GTE Pro cars like BMW M8, Ferrari 488 and Ford GT?
It's strange that PD has not added these cars. But he added the Porsche RTS.
Even Asseto, Forza, Project and iRacing added these cars and not GTS.
Is it a contract of impediment that the PD suffers from any competing brand?

Is it possible to dream about the GTE Pro cars like BMW M8, Ferrari 488 and Ford GT?
Let's hope so, PD is a hit&miss when it comes to adding cars to the game

I'm very pessimist about it, the reason.... 4 years to have "La Ferrari" in GranTurismo (for example)

IR

I'm very pessimist about it, the reason.... 4 years to have "La Ferrari" in GranTurismo (for example)

IR
It was probably modelled 4 years ago, when PD were making the game. You know, we got the game Soon rather than sooner and all...

I hope we don't enter a cycle in which all we get is cars from previous GTs and nothing new. Once again, leaving a GT game with a mostly outdated car list. It's good that PD does work for the future, but look too far ahead and you miss the pothole that's right in front of you.
I agree with you, Im Ok with some cars returning but they should focus on adding new cars to the series.

If I've counted correctly, there are 27 Gr. 3 cars and 28 Gr. 4. If we're due for a new Gr. 3 car, which marque will it be?
Porsche with a standard RR GT3
488 GT3
Ford GTLM
or a completely new marque: Bentley GT3?
I would bet on the Ford GT, Bentley is still nowhere to be seen and I think PD it’s fine atm with the 458. Ford having a fake Mustang as a GT3 with a real life counter part GTE car is a bit weird.

I have been anxiously waiting for Pikes Peak since I learned of them scanning the track several years ago. I do believe they have had enough time to build the track virtually in that time, but I don’t want to get my hopes up for it to arrive this month in the big update.

It would be a shame for it not to appear in GT Sport or any future titles.

If I've counted correctly, there are 27 Gr. 3 cars and 28 Gr. 4. If we're due for a new Gr. 3 car, which marque will it be?
Porsche with a standard RR GT3
488 GT3
Ford GTLM
or a completely new marque: Bentley GT3?
I'm hoping for the 488, specifically the one used by ARN Racing to win the Super Taikyu championship in 2017 (before switching to Blancpain Asia):

timthumb.php

..or the GTE that won the WEC. Any of these two would be good.

I have been anxiously waiting for Pikes Peak since I learned of them scanning the track several years ago. I do believe they have had enough time to build the track virtually in that time, but I don’t want to get my hopes up for it to arrive this month in the big update.

It would be a shame for it not to appear in GT Sport or any future titles.
It'd be a shame indeed, but since we haven't heard anything about Pikes Peak since 2016, I'm not that hopeful anymore.

They really should add a Veyron Gr.3, although it will probably look ridiculous.
If I recall correctly Bugatti is the only manufacturer to only have a Gr.4 car, and it’s a shame since it prevents it from the manufacturers cup
I think they have a Gr.1(I keep deleting the Bugatti prize cars I receive). That is a weird decision by PD.

I think the disbalance in the nxxx classes isn't clear enough. I hope that the divide will become more pronounced with the inclusion of cars like the LCC rocket, a caterham, the schwimwagen, the kubelwagen, the beetle and evrye other car from the series that can possibly wreak havoc on the current nxxx classes.

Just catching up on the speculation but this weekend is when I expect the forum to go crazy over Kaz tweet with his teaser image.

However keeping my sensible hat on I have a feeling there may not be an update with cars this month given we had a small bug fix file
and changes to CSA for the FIA Championship races.

Hopefully I am wrong but it could be a possibility that updates may move from the end of the month to maybe start of the month
so some cars added at the start of July and bug fixes later in the month.

Either way I will be up early on Saturday/Sunday just in case the vehicle tease tweet is posted by Kaz. :gtpflag:

Honestly, i just hope for some improvement at Le Mans, i can not stop comparing with the Iracing version, which is richer in detail, but i think we will have the Circuit Experience, new cars and maybe, some variation of a track.
Yep, something looks off at Le Mans. Very few road signs, the buildings along the track for many of them are poorly detailed. Even in terms of life, fans... it lacks some waving flags, camp fires, activities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back