The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memes aside the very first Gran Turismo Pebble Beach award winner has just been added so maybe they're gonna start adding the rest in order as well. Gotta get your bread ready for those though because next in line is the TZ2 at 10 million, the BAT 1 at 3.45 million for a car no faster than a sambabus and 1 million for the XNR Ghia Roadster, which may or may not come with the Cuda 340AAR, also known as my only religion.

So for June we might see either one of those or the 2014 SEMA GT award winner, the Roadster Shop Rampage Camaro:

rampage_small.jpg

This Camaro is built pretty much like a modern GT racecar so it may or may not go to Group 3. Other cars that could join this are pretty much whatever, there's no telling what PD is gonna add but they might add another main V12 Lamborghini like the Murcielago SV and a Ferrari which they haven't since the 512BB and the 330P4. Maybe even completely new cars or a car from the suggestion forums like wall like the P1 or the F50.

If the trend continues as adding a layout in the next month, I would like PD to add variations to existing real world tracks such as Nurburgring (Short Circuit), Suzuka (West Course) and Monza (Junior Circuit). In my opinion, I feel some of the earlier GT League events suffer a bit since the GP longer layouts used are meant for faster cars.

Edit: 200th message....yay!

If the trend continues as adding a layout in the next month, I would like PD to add variations to existing real world tracks such as Nurburgring (Short Circuit), Suzuka (West Course) and Monza (Junior Circuit). In my opinion, I feel some of the earlier GT League events suffer a bit since the GP longer layouts used are meant for faster cars.

I hate slow cars on short track ....

My best races in GT ..low power cars on Nordschleife

Here we go!! lol

Cars:

- Nissan 370Z NISMO
- Honda S2000 Opera Performance
- Camaro GoPro from SEMA
- Mini Cooper S JCW
- Kaz Porsche 911
- Chris Fosberg 370Z formula D

Track:
-Alsace variation

Circuit Experience:
-Le Mans

GT League events:
- Mini Championship (Begginer league)
- NSX Experience (Amateur League)
- Le mans endurance Gr.3 league (Endurance)

Scapes:
-Ronda surrounds
- Chevrolet Brand Central Scapes

Other features, bug fixes and misc improvements.

No Spa, No Rain, No Le Mans Night, No Silvia, No NSX '91 :P

OK. Wishes are allowed, Then here we go...

- we need some trucks
- possibility of walking, running, biking and skateboarding with your avatar on the track. Why? Just for fun.
- including animals. Birds landing, wild boars and deers jumping from the woods on the track. But fortunately they get ghosted.
- Paying 50.000 for entering a daily race. I bet you'll think twice before playing destruction derby

Why do players want cars from GT6 for, GTS should be all late models cars only. If this was GT7 yes bring them in the game but this is GTS PD.
Wasn't so much the cars from GT6, as it is variety of years (some-most)people want(ed).

June Update
Cars:
-Fiat 500 V-Spec
-Suzuki Escudo
-Nike One 2022

Tracks:

Macau

Penalty Update:

If you touch the guard rail you get 1 second penalty.

Other Features:
  • GT AUTO is Back:
You can Change Oil(and increase horsepower);Wash your Car in the Car Wash section,Dyno Test available,buy paints on the GT AUTO Paint Market(Mileage Exchange and GT Auto are competing brands...it's all about the lore)
  • BOB is back on track,no wait...he's off track
B-Spec Mode returns with a twist,you coach your A.I pilot in online F.I.A Races against other players,be the race team coach you always wanted to be

• RACE D Added to Daily Races
Tuning Allowed,Endurance,Championships all over one week,Race D is where novice players turn into pros.Tune your car,choose your tires and rank points with races,the player with most points wins the Race D championship at the end of the weekend

I just hope we get more Ferraris and racecars like Group C, GT1, GT2-GTE-GTLM, GT3-GTD,GT4, DTM, V8 Supercars and many more categories in future updates.

I also hope the Toyota Ts020 GTOne and the Nissan R390 GT1 make its return in the june update hopefully.

Rather than looking forward to a new update im too busy enjoying the may update and waiting for PC2's new dlc.

Last edited:
Content content, everyone want only content.
They can add content much as they want, if they dont change the poor physics&ff all the content is senseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back