The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to speculate it would be:

Cars:

Jaguar XJ220 ‘92
Mazda 787b ‘91
Mercedes 300 SL ‘54
Fiat 124 Spider ‘17
Renault R8 Gordini ‘66
Lamborghini Reventon ‘08
Toyota AE86 ‘83
Volkswagen Beetle 1200 ‘66
Volkswagen Scirocco R ‘10
Ferrari F430 ‘06

Track layouts:
La Sarthe - Bugatti Circuit
La Sarthe with additional night time settings

Hope we get a Spec 2.0 update though with lots of new features!

Only thing missing in my opion is Night time on le mans and a new lobby system with qualifing 1 make races and multi class racing ps: Spotted the Le mans Bugatti circuit thats for the next update

Attachments

• 20180601_024754.jpg
    20180601_024754.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20180601_025804.jpg
    IMG_20180601_025804.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
I'm just hoping for a few more GT1/LMP1 cars. Toyota GT One TS020 , Mazda 787B, Porsche GT1 and finally Mercedes CLK-GTR or CLK-LM.

With the Goodwood hill climb course, as the Festival of Speed is mid July, so would make sense for them to release it this month.

Since there were rumors of a combined Dragon Trail layout, I tried guessing which one it would be. My guess is the one that joins at the hairpin and uses both straights, but I also wouldn't mind the one that joins the Seaside chicane with the Gardens sweeper, although it would completely bypass both pits.

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    23.8 KB · Views: 12
  • unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    6 KB · Views: 12
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 12
Spotted the Le mans Bugatti circuit thats for the next update

Well obviously they are going to model the entry to the Bugatti circuit and such, for realism. But that in no way confirms that the layout will be in the game, let alone the next update.

I would be happy with this or Dragon Trail Seaside+Gardens.
sketch-1527849531516.png

EDIT: changed it to add a bus stop, because we all now like them.
I don't think this layout would work. Maybe not in the technical game editing part though.

Attachments

• sketch-1527848756007.png
    sketch-1527848756007.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 9
My guess is Indianapolis and a few Nascar cars. There are already a load of GT6 Premium Nascar cars.

CJ

I hope they would add the Koenigsegg Regera in the next update (although this sounds too ambitious). The rest, don't care, just bring it in. Given that the Koenigsegg Regera lacks a gearbox it would most likely end up in Gr. X rather than N1000.

But I would want all the cars in the game to become driveable in arcade mode as rental cars instead of eight cars for free. Remember, you won't be able to tune them or add your custom liveries, but you can be able to drive anything out of everything that's featured in the game right off the bat, and that won't defeat the purpose of buying, keeping and collecting cars for your Garage (since they have a bonus incentive), in which this will be just like Forza.

Since there were rumors of a combined Dragon Trail layout, I tried guessing which one it would be. My guess is the one that joins at the hairpin and uses both straights, but I also wouldn't mind the one that joins the Seaside chicane with the Gardens sweeper, although it would completely bypass both pits.

The left one is perfect because it shows both a Dragon's Head and it's tail.........Dragon Tail.........PD are geniuses

E3 starts in about a week. If they use the conference to announce something related to GT Sport?

Sony is shoving most of their games into the Pre-Show,last year GT Sport's new trailer didnt even had a spot in the main conference it was revealed at the pre show

Im sorry but connecting both dragon trail circuits won't work. Look at the snapshot in this thread. I mentioned about this...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sports-next-content-update-is-on-its-way.378401/page-15

This Dragon trail gardens corner connects to the last corner and the track seems to be too far away. A good idea it really is, but it is impossible to connect the two together unless PD decided to add a third Dragon Trail circuit, which would be another Nurburgring-like track.

Last edited:
Im sorry but connecting both dragon trail circuits won't work. Look at the snapshot in this thread. I mentioned about this...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sports-next-content-update-is-on-its-way.378401/page-15

This Dragon trail gardens corner connects to the last corner and the track seems to be too far away. A good idea it really is, but it is impossible to connect the two together unless PD decided to add a third Dragon Trail circuit, which would be another Nurburgring-like track.

There's no real reason why they can't join them together. They'd need to alter the surround landscape a bit, and the the tracks obviously, but that's exactly what they did with Maggiore for example.

I'm not saying they will, but it's possible, and I would say it's 60/40 that they will.

There's no real reason why they can't join them together. They'd need to alter the surround landscape a bit, and the the tracks obviously, but that's exactly what they did with Maggiore for example.

I'm not saying they will, but it's possible, and I would say it's 60/40 that they will.

True, anythings possible (Blue Moon Bay had the same treatment too), but for this track, its very hard to see that happen unless the tunnel is used in someway or they added closed off roads. Its how PD connects them together is the issue. The only way I see it is if PD makes a third circuit that is a town circuit.

We have the gardens (a fictional world circuit) and the seaside. A town circuit would do it I think. Like citta di'aria or costa d'amalfi. Im just saying that it won't be that easy, though PD pulls the greatest of surprises.

Well obviously they are going to model the entry to the Bugatti circuit and such, for realism. But that in no way confirms that the layout will be in the game, let alone the next update.
Its a speculation thread Remember

3 tracks per update. The game desperately needs more tracks. Add multi class to the game and include it in sport mode daily races. Add a 4 race to the daily the race rotation. Make it a true endurance race. And fix the garbage penalty system that we been stuck with the last 2 months.

I think the first of those layouts (which bypasses the final hairpins on both tracks, much like how Nurburgring 24h bypasses the final turns of both the Nordschleife and GP) would work the best for a Dragon Trail combined circuit. I'd go with putting the front straight and pit lane on the Seaside section.

The patch I would love to see more than anything would look like this:

I would like to see Weather Tech Laguna Seca as a new track or Circuit of the Americas.

Gr 4
Chevy Camaro
Nismo 370Z
Ford Focus RS
Cadillac ATSV

Gr 3
Ferrari 488
Cadillac CTSV

Group X
Holden Commodore ZB
Ford Falcon FG X

But I would be just as happy with black flags for causing a collision, removal of penalties for getting hit from behind, and more sport mode race options available daily.

I'm in two minds about Bugatti... I dont mind it as a circuit however I dont think they will add it until way down the line as giving it to us straight after the full circuit seems a bit cheap.

I'd rather they do a big ass Dragon Trail combined.

Since there are other 90's japanese sports cars my guesses are:

1. Honda NSX type S 1997
2. Honda Civic type R 1998
3. Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO VR-4 1998 (Please for god sakes PD please just make it for GT Sport. It deserves to be featured in the game.)

And as for the others to expand on older group C cars

4. Nissan R89C
5. Mazda 787B
6. Toyota Minolta 88C-V

Cant think of any more for now.

Of course we will be getting the circuit experience for Circuit de la Sarthe

And maybe we will get a classic GT track. Maybe Deep Forest or Trial Mountain.

Since there are other 90's japanese sports cars my guesses are:

1. Honda NSX type S 1997
2. Honda Civic type R 1998
3. Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO VR-4 1998 (Please for god sakes PD please just make it for GT Sport. It deserves to be featured in the game.)

And as for the others to expand on older group C cars

4. Nissan R89C
5. Mazda 787B
6. Toyota Minolta 88C-V

Cant think of any more for now.

Of course we will be getting the circuit experience for Circuit de la Sarthe

And maybe we will get a classic GT track. Maybe Deep Forest or Trial Mountain.
Also make 3000GT Twin-Turbocharged.

I'd love to see these new cars (I have no idea for returning cars)

2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe Nx00
Honda Civic Si Coupe Gr4

2018 Honda Civic Type R Nx00
Honda Civic Type R Gr4

2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate Nx00
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate Gr4

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Nx00
Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Gr4

2018 IMSA Acura ARX-05 DPi Gr1
--
And any of these tracks... (Esp Laguna Seca)

Autodromo Internacional Do Algarve
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Road America
Sonoma Raceway
Virginia International Raceway
Sebring
Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL
Road Atlanta

Unfortunately, it is likely we will only get a new layout next. My money is (unfortunately) on an Alsace layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back