The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
mGfm392.jpg

Would love more Alfa Romeo. Kind of weird there's just Mito and 4C. Not even the 8C Competizione.

Maybe they'll add the Giulia Sprint or Giulietta to thr vintagr collection but i really hope they put the 155 DTM version . If we get a modern road car then i guess the Giulia could woro

They need to make it so that we earn 1,000 CR for every mile driven. So for every 100 miles, you receive 100,000 CR. You could buy a new Gr.1 car for every 1,000 miles driven. I don't see how this would be unfair or a bad idea.

I only have 2 or 3 hours per week to spend playing GTS, and the current payouts are garbage. If they implemented my idea, I might be able to afford the Miura in a couple of weeks or months, as opposed to never.

They need to make it so that we earn 1,000 CR for every mile driven. So for every 100 miles, you receive 100,000 CR. You could buy a new Gr.1 car for every 1,000 miles driven. I don't see how this would be unfair or a bad idea.

I only have 2 or 3 hours per week to spend playing GTS, and the current payouts are garbage. If they implemented my idea, I might be able to afford the Miura in a couple of weeks or months, as opposed to never.
That's a slower rate than it is now!

On average, GT Sport moves at about 100 miles an hour. That means the average rate of credits in your system is 10 hours per million credits.

You could speed that up a bit, by grinding Blue Moon Bay in the SRT. Each 1.99 mile lap takes about 32 seconds when unattended, which is an average speed of 224mph. That would increase the average rate of credits to 4 hours 28 minutes per million credits. Although a lot of people object to grinding for credits.

Blue Moon Bay in the N300 KTM X-Bow, right now is worth 375,000 credits every 12 minutes. That's a rate of 1 hour 52.5 minutes per million credits - and as a 29.85 mile race you'd only get 29,850 credits for it in your 1,000cr/mile system. That means it would be both 12 times slower in your system, and it's 2.5 times faster than the fastest possible method in your system.

People don't like this race as it's a bit boring. The alternative race I suggest in the main article for ways to earn is about 55% slower, but even so it's under 3 hours to a million credits, or 53% faster than the fastest possible method in your system.

^ But I mostly do time trials against myself. I average anywhere from 30-50 miles per car. For this I receive some negligible amount of credits. All I'm asking for is 1,000 CR per mile, on top of everything else. I'd set the SRT on autopilot at BMB overnight and rake in tons of credits.

Seeing Loverson's avatar reminded me of the old Chapparal race cars from GT4-6. I'd love to see those cars return, even if they're relegated to Gr.X.

As for tracks, I'm in the boat of wanting Spa, but other tracks I'd like to see at some point are Red Bull Ring, Grand Valley, and Bahrain Circuit.

Last edited:
Seeing Loverson's avatar reminded me of the old Chapparal race cars from GT4-6. I'd love to see those cars return, even if they're relegated to Gr.X.

As for tracks, I'm in the boat of wanting Spa, but other tracks I'd like to see at some point are Red Bull Ring, Grand Valley, and Bahrain Circuit.
Yeah it's speechless for me to say i would love for the 2D and 2J chaparral to come back. The 330 P4 is the cloest i can do for the 2D livery but damn i love the styles of those cars.

of course more real life track: spa, silverstone etc.. more group C, or group 2, and separate group C from Group 1, more N cars,(918, P1, LFA,old NSX, AMG GT-R, etc..) dynamic steering wheel information for all Gr1,Gr3,Gr4 cars.. if dynamic weather isn't happening at least need rain, and add 6 hour endurance racing switching between 3 players in sport mode would be sick, and add vehicle temperature simulation.. getting wet just thinking about these.. XD. I'd love to pay for these on a DLC.

Just give us rain with a brand new track to show it of. Also add more modern cars like 488GTB, new R8, S65 coupe,... And give us a free mode where whe can use all the cars and tracks without the credit and milage bonuses. Also add photomode direct in the start menu so whe can enter directly from there instead of going in to the replay mode.

Sure, I'll make one. I'm going to try to keep it realistic on my expectations.

Track: It will be a new layout for a track already in the game, maybe an infield version of Northern Isle Speedaway I guess.
I say this as I noticed a pattern form. 1 month brings a new track layout for a track already in the game with the following month actually bringing a new course to the game. Spa Franchorchamps or whatever new-to-GT Sport course PD has planned most likely won't come until July at least.

Cars, I'm basing this off of past releases so far.
- Mazda 787b - A premium Group C race car in GT6, would be easy for PD to update.
- Minolta Toyota 88c-V - A standard group C car from PD's past, Polyphony has already demonstrated that they remember their old standard cars still. So, it can happen.
- Porsche 962C - Based on the idea that PD continues Group C race car additions. It's one of the more well-known cars of this era.
- Toyota TS010 Race Car - Alternative possibility to the 88c-V.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '06 - Since PD started adding Mitsubishis with the Evo. IV Lancer, I imagine that they will act like in the other JPN makes and continue additions. This is one of the only premium Mitsubishi road cars I can think of that would be easy for PD to remodel.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TME SCP '99 (or one of the other TMEs), Once again, another premium road going Mitsubishi. Though, it's also likely that PD could add both Evos at once. They did add 2 Skyline GT-R generations at once before.
- Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 - This and the S15 are possible since they're both premiums in GT6, thus would be easy to update for GT Sport. The second reason is PD just plain likes adding Nissans.
- Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '00
- Ueno Clinic Mclaren F1 GTR '95 - Premium in GT6. PD seems to be slowy adding new racing eras starting with the vintage, 1960s race cars (Ferrari P4 and Jaguar XJ13), Super GT cars, and recent Group C cars. It's possible that they would think of adding 1990s GT cars to the formula.
- Alternatively, BMW Motorsport Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail '97 since a premium upgrade is possible.
- Mazda Autozam AZ-1
- Suzuki Cappucino
- Volkswagen 1600 Beetle '62

Sure, I'll make one. I'm going to try to keep it realistic on my expectations.

Track: It will be a new layout for a track already in the game, maybe an infield version of Northern Isle Speedaway I guess.
I say this as I noticed a pattern form. 1 month brings a new track layout for a track already in the game with the following month actually bringing a new course to the game. Spa Franchorchamps or whatever new-to-GT Sport course PD has planned most likely won't come until July at least.

Cars, I'm basing this off of past releases so far.
- Mazda 787b - A premium Group C race car in GT6, would be easy for PD to update.
- Minolta Toyota 88c-V - A standard group C car from PD's past, Polyphony has already demonstrated that they remember their old standard cars still. So, it can happen.
- Porsche 962C - Based on the idea that PD continues Group C race car additions. It's one of the more well-known cars of this era.
- Toyota TS010 Race Car - Alternative possibility to the 88c-V.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '06 - Since PD started adding Mitsubishis with the Evo. IV Lancer, I imagine that they will act like in the other JPN makes and continue additions. This is one of the only premium Mitsubishi road cars I can think of that would be easy for PD to remodel.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TME SCP '99 (or one of the other TMEs), Once again, another premium road going Mitsubishi. Though, it's also likely that PD could add both Evos at once. They did add 2 Skyline GT-R generations at once before.
- Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 - This and the S15 are possible since they're both premiums in GT6, thus would be easy to update for GT Sport. The second reason is PD just plain likes adding Nissans.
- Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '00
- Ueno Clinic Mclaren F1 GTR '95 - Premium in GT6. PD seems to be slowy adding new racing eras starting with the vintage, 1960s race cars (Ferrari P4 and Jaguar XJ13), Super GT cars, and recent Group C cars. It's possible that they would think of adding 1990s GT cars to the formula.
- Alternatively, BMW Motorsport Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail '97 since a premium upgrade is possible.
- Mazda Autozam AZ-1
- Suzuki Cappucino
- Volkswagen 1600 Beetle '62

PD needs to make group C its own thing .

If they start adding older cars into GR2/3/ Im out.

Grade 4 is totally fine since its Clubsport cars and people in real life take old cars to those events

Gr 1 10's
Gr 1 00's
G 1 90's

ETC. I'm sure none of us would mind having period specific classes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back