the last car

• Thread starter c3l1ca
  • 7 comments

c3l1ca

(Banned)
Hi!

I've unlocked all cars except the last-one :irked:
Can some one tell me wich car it is? (the last on the right when you choose the car)

Wow its beautiful! :eek:

So I have to get golds on all the tests to get this one?

f@#" £%&^ :mad: (some tests are very hard) I think I will use Action Replay:embarrassed:

To get the HSC, you have to gold all of the Purple tests. I could be mistaken - since I ended up getting golds on the purples and coffee breaks.

So I'm sure it's by getting all golds in one of those two clusters of tests.

at the moment I have 42 golds 3 silver 1 bronze

but can you tell me about the test on 2nd page (the second on the top - left) on the NY track.. I think there's a bug there It's impossible to do that time
I have the asian version not the japanees
Have anyone else my same problem?

p.s. exscuse me 4 my english ;)

I'm assuming that you mean Test 31. The Spoon S2000 in New York. Both the Asian and Japanese versions might have the same criteria for gold (2'40.000). But I haven't heard Arwin say otherwise because he has the Japanese, the Chinese and I think he's got the Korean version now.

Quite a few people have finished that test in UNDER 2 minutes. I'm still trying to catch up - I did it at 2'05.193...so it is completely possible with lots of time to spare.

The most important thing to do is to drive clean. You'll need to (at the very least) pass the lead Spoon by Turn 3 of the second lap. With proper drafting and a optimum line, you can pass him as early as the end of the first lap.

Here are a couple of tips that I gave on another thread:

• Take a sharper apex (rather than simply rounding the turn) at the first square hairpin - this should get you a faster top speed on the upcoming long straight (this probably won't work for all driving styles)
  • On the upper straight (leading to the roundabout) is a place where you can gain a lot of speed - you just have to take the 2 corners prior to the straight correctly. Brake more on Turn 8 so you can get a nice, straighter line for Turn 9 and the long straight.
  • Lastly, taking the end of the roundabout before the straight is crucial. The faster you exit that turn, the faster overall you go down that main straight.
  • The draft is important to because when you are going fast, the draft has the ability too slingshot you around the car you are following.

Other tips for that test are here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37095

Let me know if that helps.

Thank you very much ;)
I'm going to try as you say..
But in the video that shows the gold time the s2000 doesn't catch the other one on time :confused: anyway...

Latest Posts

Back