The little things that make you LOVE GT SPORT.

I looked around SSRX but could not find an obvious entry, there must be some trickery going on, if you find it please share.
It’s a modded version of the game where the uploader has been able to remove the boundaries (I think) and freely drive across the entire area.

Last edited:
I looked around SSRX but could not find an obvious entry, there must be some trickery going on, if you find it please share.

No gaps in the barrier anywhere - as @O604 and @Theufcveteran have pointed out - trickery!!! :lol:
There is access from the pit lane -but you're in auto-pilot there so that doesn't work.
I tried driving into the pit lane via the exit and got reset immediately.
So I tried reversing into the pit lane exit and got further but reset before getting to the access.
Oh well, would be a nice feature but not going to try to hack the PS4 to get it.

Last edited:
Took pics when the January 2019 update dropped.

You beat me to it! 👍 Took snaps of a close call and video

5846239739505541120_0.jpg

5837232547364340736_0.jpg

After landing safely, it went straight to its hanger
5990354934025946120_0.jpg

5836665192854847488_0.jpg

Been lurking on thus forum for ages and thought this was probably as good a thread as any for an introduction post.

As an old git who bought a Playstation with Gran Turismo on a whim when hungover one Saturday in the late 90s, I've been a fan of the series since the very beginning. I've even got a working PSP Go with GT PSP on it somewhere!

But it's been GTS this generation which has got me into the online side of things.

The daily races system and DR/SR, for all it's faults, is a great way getting well matched racing. Especially for folk who can't spend too much time online because middle aged real life interferes!

And like most others on this thread, I love all the little details that PD sneak in.

Been lurking on thus forum for ages and thought this was probably as good a thread as any for an introduction post.

As an old git who bought a Playstation with Gran Turismo on a whim when hungover one Saturday in the late 90s, I've been a fan of the series since the very beginning. I've even got a working PSP Go with GT PSP on it somewhere!

But it's been GTS this generation which has got me into the online side of things.

The daily races system and DR/SR, for all it's faults, is a great way getting well matched racing. Especially for folk who can't spend too much time online because middle aged real life interferes!

And like most others on this thread, I love all the little details that PD sneak in.
Welcome to the planet!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
A lot of really great things in this thread that have encouraged me pick this game up. Since all of the updates, does this game finally feel like a proper Gran Turismo? I know it did get some few knocks when it was first announced for being a bit scarce in content.

A lot of really great things in this thread that have encouraged me pick this game up. Since all of the updates, does this game finally feel like a proper Gran Turismo? I know it did get some few knocks when it was first announced for being a bit scarce in content.

No

Fair enough, I'll give this one a miss.
It's a very good game, in my opinion the best racing game for this generation of console. But from what I have been told it's not really like the old GT games.
But does it have to be? It's focused on the online sport experience and inspite of the lack of a good Penalty System it's still a lot of fun playing.
So I guess it boils down to what you want. Do you want the very same experience as the older games? Wait for GT7.
Do you want to race? Do you own a PS4?
There's nothing wrong with getting it now!

Fair enough, I'll give this one a miss.

I'm not saying it isn't a great game and well worth the investment from an entertainment standpoint, just that it doesn't feel like earlier GT's. It feels more Forzaish to me with simple sliders for adjusting performance rather than buying parts, etc. Since it is since a different concept to previous GT's it would be better if people judged GTS on its own merit rather than comparing to previous titles.

, just that it doesn't feel like earlier GT's. It feels more Forzaish to me with simple sliders for adjusting performance rather than buying parts, etc
In Forza you buy parts, cams, headers etc all the way up to changing the entire drive line...
So that part is better than this, but the driving is a lot better here.

In Forza you buy parts, cams, headers etc all the way up to changing the entire drive line...
So that part is better than this, but the driving is a lot better here.

Even though I have all of the Forzas thru Forza 7 (I think?) I dont play them nearly as much as GT. Maybe it was the earlier ones that had sliders??

I can't think of another game that allows for what is essentially free cosmetics. It's a really big thing for me. I spent lots and lots of money in the five years I played Siege seriously so this game is a godsend.

Really small detail, but it makes me so happy that even without the original tracks from older GT games, PD continued the tradition of hiding away animals at the side of tracks. In particular, these two Japanese badgers hidden away at Autopolis, which I've never seen posted about online:

E1Bz-0qVgAUvzEX

E1B0L2YVcAEVDi-

You've got to love the roos at Bathurst and the cows at Alsace as well:

E1B1Q5SVcAUPfuE

E1B2mzVVEAMsXEU

Last edited:
Really small detail, but it makes me so happy that even without the original tracks from older GT games, PD continued the tradition of hiding away animals at the side of tracks. In particular, these two Japanese badgers hidden away at Autopolis, which I've never seen posted about online:

E1Bz-0qVgAUvzEX

E1B0L2YVcAEVDi-

You've got to love the roos at Bathurst and the cows at Alsace as well:

E1B1Q5SVcAUPfuE

E1B2mzVVEAMsXEU
Is Jenkins in GT Sport at all?
jenkins-the-cat-638x359.jpg

Back