The LM Race Cars.

• Thread starter Darin
  • 18 comments

Darin

(Banned)
Now. I haven't seen plenty of images of these cars.
Theres Very few pictures of the Nissan GTR Concept LM Race Car & Honda NSX-R LM Race Car.
But, afterall theres a video Race Idiot Made with the 350Z LM Race Car, But not many images.
So i'm curious.
Could anyone ring up pictures of the front views , back views and side views of these cars for me?

Thanks.

I'll give you some pics from variouse sites.
gtc_integra_1.jpg

dream04.jpg

dream08.jpg

dream10.jpg

vortal_pic_61822.jpg

vortal_pic_61846.jpg

Also there are plenty of pics on this site here https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gtconcept .

I've looked there already. But I would like to know what the rear looks like the GT-R Concept LM and teh NSX LM Racecar.

I can't see any pics of thoes cars from behind in any of the sites I found.

Darin
I wonder if anyone has the game they can take images of the car behind...
If I buy a digital camera for Christmas (cross fingers), I'll take the pictures...

k2racer
Are you not supposed to "get" things instead of buying them......... :sly:
Yeah, "get" doesn't give any indication on how you have it : you can buy it, borrow it, steal it... I don't expect to have one without buying it actually, that's why I was more specific.

I have some Sweet Video Replay's of those cars, I believe theres a place on this fourm to Upload them, If you could send me the Link to Where I can Upload them, I could send Videos of those Cars you requested and the Hidden NSX's Also!

Darin
Darn its all black. Is there a way you can get a menu shot of the GTR and NSX racers?

I already told you the quality was poor ;) Hmm, maybe I can use my father's camera, because that camera is 10 times better :P Hmm, I'll first try to make in-game photo's and if that doesn't work, I will make pictures of the 'menu cars'.

Btw: In the GTC gallery you should find some pictures of the 350Z with excellent quality :)

Sjenk
I already told you the quality was poor ;) Hmm, maybe I can use my father's camera, because that camera is 10 times better :P Hmm, I'll first try to make in-game photo's and if that doesn't work, I will make pictures of the 'menu cars'.

Btw: In the GTC gallery you should find some pictures of the 350Z with excellent quality :)

Yeah. Try and get that camera man. ;)

But here on GTP in the GTC gallery. I haven't seen a 350Z LM back view.

Back