THE LOBANARO LOUNGE - PCars2 test night Sept 25PS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 812 comments
I will show up again if there is room, got the car ready with a half decent tune 👍. Hopefully the pcars gremlins stay away this week :scared:
You are now an active driver Mark, so no worries this week!

Id be happy to join too if there is room for me.
Hey mexxi, if the room doesn't fill up with active drivers by 8:30 then you are in. You can still join before that though. We will send you an invite. See report#4 for details.

Any chance of a hint for track tonight. Just got the g27 pedals from @SGETI and lookin to run some laps before tonight so I can get a feel for this stiffer pedal.
It's got left and right hand turns and is paved, :lol:.

Any classic layout with chicanes and tight turns will work for practice. There are about 10 circuits we haven't used yet. You can browse through the results archive in Report#3 to see where we won't be going tonight!

Only in Canada, eh?

1Xzypyw_d.jpg

It's also got a pit lane, maybe a chicane or two. What we do is take any car into consideration to the Nordschliffe to test and tune, if it handles good there, it should be good anywhere with a couple of minor tweaks. Steve and I just tested next weeks combo, should be a blast.

Now that we got last weeks insanity(I liked it), out of the way, let's fill the room and have a good night of clean and competitive racing. We both feel the car is good with the stock tune putting in our regular own little tweaks. Watch out for some of the turns, the weiners are brutal.

Regular night with three 30 min races.
Race's 1 and 3 to start with max 12 liters of fuel.
Race 2 start with 24, we don't want you to worry about fuel as there is likely to be more than one stop, have pit stop strategies set with dry and wet tires at the ready.
There's another hint for those that pay attention :D

Active ranking detail after Wk 21.JPG

Last edited:
Off topic. If you're looking for a single monitor/TV stand for your sim rig, this is a great stand at a great price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GTART-Racin...329643?hash=item46659a6bab:g:ozwAAOSwHLNZRJ-j

Here's a review I did on it when I bought mine last year. I paid $110 and it was worth it. $55 w/free shipping is a fantastic price - but I can't vouch for the eBay seller since I bought mine directly from GT Omega:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...or-TV-stand-review-GT-Omega-Art-Monitor-Stand

Last edited:
Please send and invite my way. I hope to be home around 5:30( PDT).
No problem, if you are on the active list you will automatically get an invite. Neither Mike or I have you as a friend, can you send us FR's please and thanks.

So this is weird. I started broadcasting when the first race was about to start. The video says it's 2:42.xx long. But it starts at the second race. Somehow we can't see the first race. :confused::confused::confused:
Remember, I hit a land mine in the first race. Conspiracy?

Thanks again for letting me partake in the fun :bowdown:. The car and track were probably 2 of my favorites in the game :D. Sorry for not making last races, but i have to get up early for work so i must force myself to get off or i dont make it in :lol:.

I will see some of you guys tonight at the SRM events, we do have a few spots open if any of you guys would like to join us :cheers:.

Another great night of racing and a full room again, a great big thanks to all of you! :cheers: Also thanks for being patient with the weekly tweaks to the format, but it only makes the series better. I really liked the starts last night, great suggestion @Zii1993👍

For the fourth time now, @SGETI pulls off "Mr. Awesome" for the week, congrats buddy :bowdown:

Wk22-Aug 14 Results.JPG

There will be no vote for the car for next week, Lobban and I, being the BOB's directors we are, have once again decided this is what we are racing. It lost the vote last time and likely would again, as most don't realize what a fun car it really is to drive once you get the hang of it. It will also provide some great close racing at "not Bannochbrae"!

Mercedes-Benz 300SL (W194)

DSC_8579.jpg

It's nights like that that make me want to quit the game altogether. Loved the car, loved the track, I just could not pull anything together. I caused too many wrecks and for that I am sorry to the guys I messed up. Next week should be better.
Don't let next weeks car scare you away, once you get used to it, it's a hoot. Pure momentum all the way,

Back