The most annoying races

• Thread starter NRred
  • 9 comments
I personally hate the vitz and altezza races. I feel like the car doesn't move and two laps is a waste of my time.  Is it only me or does everyone feel obligated to race these????

Quote: from NRred on 4:41 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]I personally hate the vitz and altezza races. I feel like the car doesn't move and two laps is a waste of my time.  Is it only me or does everyone feel obligated to race these????
Unfortunately if you want to get that elusive 100% you're gonna have to race them sooner or later

As stated before: we (most of us) are goal driven, brain damaged individuals which are characteristics most commonly found in the male gender.  :)

Yes I MUST complete them!!!

I understand that, i just feel that i moved up in classes in order to get faster cars, but in order to reach 100% i had to buy a slow as ass car and it felt really funny to drive.

Quote: from bluedawnrider on 4:47 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]As stated before: we (most of us) are goal driven, brain damaged individuals which are characteristics most commonly found in the male gender.  :)

:odd: How did you know my brain function level? :lol:

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 5:50 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]
Quote: from bluedawnrider on 4:47 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]As stated before: we (most of us) are goal driven, brain damaged individuals which are characteristics most commonly found in the male gender.  :)

:odd: How did you know my brain function level? :lol:

:lol:  It's a scientific fact that for male fetis' - certain chemicals are introduced into the our brains causing brain damage... :odd:

I

Brain damage ha, thats a good one.  Maybe we should run the slower races first so you don't get use to the power of the F cars..

Quote: from Ghostrider on 5:01 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]Brain damage ha, thats a good one.  Maybe we should run the slower races first so you don't get use to the power of the F cars..
Laughing:  More Power!!  arararararara!!!

Back