The most BIZARRE glitch. Scr shots here!

• Thread starter downwiz2
  • 15 comments
you can do wheelies in GT2. amazing

just look at this pics. i upgraded to all stage 2 turbo, weight reduction on an rx7.

i went thru hell getting this photo taken

1.gif
2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

yea i will try to upload a video of my replay soon

its crazy, you can do "hydraulics" by accelerating then decellerating. Its pimpin! My rx-7 has been pimped!

Not really that odd. Got his only one time thru,and forgot to make a screenshot,but at Grindewald Reversed (Skyline Manufacture Event) they were all driving backwards :crazy:

if u want to "pimp" up your ride,
here's what you do

1. Epsxe
2. Japanese version of GT2
3. PEC - all the cheats on.
4. Enjoy! The thumping soundtrack with the hydraulics in your Midget lol! Watch the replay!

Hybridvr has been able to do wheelies with any car. He changes the HP rating of the car to something silly ad when he accelerates it tries to take off. Nice screen shots though.

wow i've noticed a major physics problem. And i thought GT2 physics was impeccable!

well one AI car bumps right into the barrier, and MERGES with another AI car. and then they vibrate as if making love, and shoots out again.!

also, htere is a great flaw in the game. When you are about to turn corners, use the AI as a wall so u just bounce off them, and continue driving while the AI's struggle to catch up again.! you can win everytime using this technique.

downwiz2
also, htere is a great flaw in the game. When you are about to turn corners, use the AI as a wall so u just bounce off them, and continue driving while the AI's struggle to catch up again.! you can win everytime using this technique.
Do you really think no-one's thought of that before??????

The Merge glitch happens every once in a while. I see it about once every hundred races or so...it's pretty rare. It always makes me laugh tho. I'm glad it doesn't happen more often, it would begin to bug me if cars merged all the time.

Not to sound like a snob, but ‘using the AI as a wall’ is generally frowned upon by hardcore racers. We all know it can be done, it's no big surprise to most of us here, and most of us choose not to bounce off other cars. Why? Because it's a cheap win. It's much more rewarding to use your racing skills, squeaking by the other sim cars with delicate timing rather than smacking them about. Plus, it's simply realistic. If you used another car as a “wall” in real life, for sure your @$$ would be black flagged off the track...you'd possibly be banned for the rest of the season!

Now I'm not saying that occasional touching doesn't happen between cars; sometimes it's impossible to avoid. The AI will show a total lack of common sense like 75% of the time and will think nothing of pushing YOU off course. I mean, you can play your game however you like--I really don't care. All I'm saying is that the best human drivers race better than the sim cars. They show a bit of racing finesse. Make sense?

Last edited:
of course i don't purposefully ram in to AI. i avoid touching them. but sometimes it happens. but its useful when you need quick cash for tuning. :)

This is rare but it happened. when driving, an AI catches up to me, and rams me right on the rear tire, while im turning, and gradually i lose control. and along comes 6 other cars who just totals my car.

yeah the AI can be pretty stupid sometimes. the worst track is rome short as most of us know the AI basically doesnt bother to brake on half the turns

Korndawg
yeah the AI can be pretty stupid sometimes. the worst track is rome short as most of us know the AI basically doesnt bother to brake on half the turns

I hate racing that track for that very reason. It's a good track if you do the test run's but as soon as you get the AI cars on it, it becomes nothing more than stock cars all bashing each other about. You can't even use the racing line cause the AI are all over it.

Sorry to go off like that, downwiz. I'm like all serious and stuff about GT2, I don't get to race in real life. :)

Yeah, Rome Short is pretty tricky. Once you know it well you can really kick butt there and avoid getting hit by other cars, which makes for some killer replays, but the learning curve there is pretty tough. Rome short reversed is even worse! I much prefer the full course.

Last edited:
Back