The most horrible secret

• Thread starter corts007
  • 15 comments
I was just reading the thread started by VAT_MAN and I thought I had to come out and tell you this....

I've only been playing GT for a couple of weeks now. For a very ling time I thought Playstation wasn't really interesting. I never had a console, I only played videogames on my PC and that was good enough.

But then, about a month ago, a good friend of mine asked me if I would like to borrow his PSX for unlimited time. So I said yeah, why not? I always knew about GT and I used to think it was a very cool game but I thought I could do without.....

WRONG ANSWER!!

I'm totally addicted to GT2 now and I think I will keep it that way for quite some time...

Anybody else with the same experience (I guess not...)

Confessions by me...

phew...I'm glad to hear I'm not alone!! Whoohoo :D

I don't think consoles in general better than PC but I do think that GT is such a good game that it makes me consider buying a PS2. If GT wasn't, then I would skip on the PS I think...

corts007 i am also a PC gamer, the only reason i bought my PS2 was for the GT series. your lucky you still havent experienced GT3 yet, a PS2 is well worth it expecially as GT4 is coming

Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
corts007 i am also a PC gamer, the only reason i bought my PS2 was for the GT series. your lucky you still havent experienced GT3 yet, a PS2 is well worth it expecially as GT4 is coming

I think that I've convinced myself of the fact that I should buy a PS2. In fact, I've bought my own copies of GT1 and GT2 to make sure I'll buy the PS2!! :D

I have played GT3 before, actually this weekend even, but I'm not sure if it's a better game. The stearing of the cars appears to be very heavy (correct me if I'm wrong). But I guess that's is just something to get used to.
The graphics are awsome though....

Originally posted by under18carbon
I bought my PS2 mainly because of the Gran Turismo series, and Metal Gear Solid. :D Oh, and GTA too. :)

Yeah, GTA. That used to be my favorite game, before GT came arround....

Originally posted by pimp racer
GT3 i think is bad because not ENOUGH CARS. But great graphics! So for me GT2 is the best Racing game for any consle so far.

I agree. You're supposed to improve on the amount of cars, not drop them.

But they probably spent most their time increasing teh graphics than increasing teh cars. That is why GT4 will be suh a big step. Because they have a basis for teh graphics so they can work on more cars.

I bought GT1 used for ten dollars and GT2 was already out. My console was given to me when somebody replaced it with a PS2. Within a couple months I had GT2. I got GT3 maybe six months after that. I tried console games before but just wasn't drawn into them. But GT changed all of that. I play all the time.

I almost sold my PS figuring the games out were a little to young for me. I was also giving up gaming forever, but I held off because I saw two cool games in the works. Gran Turismo and Metal Gear Solid.

They're the reason why I bought a PS2!

Back