The Next GT Sport "World Tour" Event Will Be in Austria, September 20-23

Not invited to this one lads, they based the invites on Season 2 Nations which is the one season since Test Season 10 that I decided to skip (I was 4th in Season 2 Manufacturer but apparently PD forgets the Manufacturer series exists). This is the phenomenon known as sods law :lol: I hope everyone invited has a great time 👍

I thought there was a world tour event at the Catalunya 24hr race this weekend? Is that still happening?

Not invited to this one lads, they based the invites on Season 2 Nations which is the one season since Test Season 10 that I decided to skip (I was 4th in Season 2 Manufacturer but apparently PD forgets the Manufacturer series exists). This is the phenomenon known as sods law :lol: I hope everyone invited has a great time 👍
That'll teach you. There are no holidays in eSports.:)

I have recieved an invitation here in Brasil for the preselection of the Salzburg but event, but even if selected i can't go anyway , too bad :guilty:.
When you answer you can't go they ask to confirm your adress to send you a shirt. :)👍
Yup, just like @TRL LIGHTNING when he didn't get selected for the Nürburgring event.

Though speaking of which, did he got invited into this Salzburg event?

Also looking forward to meet everyone at Salzburg, it's been a really busy summer and the whole year for me pretty much.

Who's going to keep everyone on GTPlanet updated about my airport breakfast preferences this time though? *thinking*

Guess I'll be seeing some of you guys at Munich Airport a fortnight from now 👍

Hi guys!

I'm one of the Australian players. I received an invite recently and I should be finding out if I'm going or not after September 9 :)

For those who went to the last one, were you able to choose if you could race on a wheel or controller?

Hi guys!

I'm one of the Australian players. I received an invite recently and I should be finding out if I'm going or not after September 9 :)

For those who went to the last one, were you able to choose if you could race on a wheel or controller?

Congrats mate! I hope you have a good time there.

From what I've heard from those players that were at Nurburgring the organisers can let you use either. ;)

Hi guys!

At Nurburgring both us controller players were approached whether we wanted to use one, but we both decided to use the wheels like everyone else. Not sure how it would work having different inputs, especially for team endurance events.

The registration form for this (one I got anyway) specifically asked if you had experience with the T-GT (didn't specify how much :sly:), which leads me to suspect it's wheel only but we won't know for sure until the event.

Since the confirmation mail I haven't gotten any further Information. I mean, I won't get a flight anyway since I'm already from Salzburg but still, it's just 8 more days.

Since the confirmation mail I haven't gotten any further Information. I mean, I won't get a flight anyway since I'm already from Salzburg but still, it's just 8 more days.

I feel they've been trying to sort out who's going from Asia and America the last week or so, and they'd be first priority for arranging travel for. By the end of the week we should get further information on arrangements as I think they've filled in all the slots. As you're already in Salzburg it'll probably be a case of just meeting everyone at Hanger 7 on the Thursday, and that will depend on when everyone lands at Munich and the bus travel 👍

Back