The Next GT Sport "World Tour" Event Will Be in Austria, September 20-23

At Nurburgring both us controller players were approached whether we wanted to use one, but we both decided to use the wheels like everyone else. Not sure how it would work having different inputs, especially for team endurance events.

The registration form for this (one I got anyway) specifically asked if you had experience with the T-GT (didn't specify how much :sly:), which leads me to suspect it's wheel only but we won't know for sure until the event.

In the email i got in portuguese, it asked me if i knew the wheel (t-gt). Yes i do know about it! Never touched one tho lol. Didnt ask me anything about experience.

If i have the chance i'll pick controller, i have never used a racing sim wheel before.

Can now say that I'm one of the Americans that will be part of this World Tour. I don't know who the others are yet. I'm sure we'll have a list of everyone at some point. 👍

I just read through the 'Letter to Competitors' attached to the latest mail I received.
Our Hotel is 10 minutes by car from my place. My cousin is even working there as a receptionist. :cheers:

Why don't we just take my living room as location for the next GT World Tour Event? I will buy snacks and we can do splitscreen races. I even have a 2nd wheel so don't worry. 👍

I just read through the 'Letter to Competitors' attached to the latest mail I received.
Our Hotel is 10 minutes by car from my place. My cousin is even working there as a receptionist. :cheers:

Why don't we just take my living room as location for the next GT World Tour Event? I will buy snacks and we can do splitscreen races. I even have a 2nd wheel so don't worry. 👍
You could go home to practice the combos in the evenings. If the the amount of practice at the event is similar to the first world tour this could be a big advantage

You could go home to practice the combos in the evenings. If the the amount of practice at the event is similar to the first world tour this could be a big advantage

Can also skip the guided tour of Salzburg we're having for more practice, not sure @nussini really needs it :lol:

The Players need to go from Germany to Austria.That is Very Possible.When i reach to salzburg,i´m ready to make a World Tour.At the End,i´ll go back to Nurburgring:lol::lol::lol:

I could even bring my ps4 and wheel to the hotel room for practice sessions. It would just take me around 5 minutes to fold my Playseat Challenge and to put it into the back of my car. :D But that would be cheating, right? ;)
Can also skip the guided tour of Salzburg we're having for more practice, not sure @nussini really needs it :lol:
I'm not really interested in Salzburg but I don't want to miss it anyway. It will still be fun to spend some time with the group.
Secretly I was hoping they were planing something for us at Salzburg Ring, a short race track just 10-15 minutes from our hotel. But now I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Back