The Official Manga Car Thread....Post all Manga requests and creations here

• Thread starter kazesupra
  • 2,310 comments
This Forum will be for all of the people that are into the Manga, aka kuru kuru, cars that are created. Some examples are found here. Please feel free to post tips and tricks, cars you've created, requests, and other Manga related info here. This is an informative, NO FLAMING zone, so let's please keep it that way. And keep if fun. Now, let's see some good stuff.

Originally posted by kazesupra
This Forum will be for all of the people that are into the Manga, aka kuru kuru, cars that are created. Some examples are found here. Please feel free to post tips and tricks, cars you've created, requests, and other Manga related info here. This is an informative, NO FLAMING zone, so let's please keep it that way. And keep if fun. Now, let's see some good stuff.

good at last an official forum:D

Good Idea Kaze. Can someone do a red S14 for me with a veilside kit ( or something comparable ), and a banner above that says Silviadrifter? I have never seen one done before, and I am currious to see what it would look like in a manga car form. Anyone is welcome to try.;)

silvia12.gif

silviafuj18668box.gif

this is a model(duh) but does it look like what you want?

I think you guys may have to hold back on the requests, I don't think anyone has figured out how to make them from scratch yet. Check to see if your car is on the website with the others, if it is put it up here and tell someone what you want done with it; that would be alot easier. Anyway here is the Manga car I entered for Round 1.

Attachments

• rx-7.png
    rx-7.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,075
Originally posted by SandStorm
Out of interest, who IS Eddie Turner? Or is it a name you made up?

me but my real name aint eddie its ed but my email address is "eddieturner2002" because at hotmail "edturner" wasnt available and the year was 2002 and from then on all my usernames have been eddieturner2002, so there ya go.

Also i finished my Skyline

Attachments

• r34 copy.gif
    r34 copy.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 915
Nice Eddie. I'm working on a "real" sized version of the ab-flug that they have on the site, it's just taking me a while because I've been working so much.

Hey omicron, can you animate those? That would be awesome.

Originally posted by kazesupra
Nice Eddie. I'm working on a "real" sized version of the ab-flug that they have on the site, it's just taking me a while because I've been working so much.

hope that it looks great, also did anyone notice my essential pink fluffy dice on the Skyline?

Originally posted by OmicroN
silvia12.gif

silviafuj18668box.gif

this is a model(duh) but does it look like what you want?
Yes that is what I am talking about, except the I want the later model 96' with the slanted eyes. I would be most greatful if you could work something out for me. Oh, btw, I loved your entry to round 1. ;)

well I geuss Ill post what I got so far, only my avatar, kaze's avatar, and ABflug's avatar, as well as this rx7

Attachments

• manga_fd3s.gif
    manga_fd3s.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 354
Back