The 'Oooh hurrah, I just passed my driving test' Thread

It's pretty self explanatory. :dopey:

Had the grumpiest examiner in history and had a rollicking for the 5 minors I picked up even though I passed. Knob.

But yay! I won't have a car for about a month (going to Antigua for 3 weeks so money's tight and parents don't wanna bother with it yet) so I'll probably forget how to drive by then! Hopefully going to pick up a cheap-to-insure Arosa from eBay.

Open to suggestions though, of course!

:)

Congratz,
I have a temporary license. Now practice, practice, practice, so i can take the driving test in a couple of months.

Congratulations.

Don't worry about forgetting how to drive in the next 3 weeks. You don't actually know how to drive yet...

Driving lessons only teach you how to pass your test, not how to drive.

Congrats... I envy you.
My lisence road test is in december 5 (my 17th b-day) and I am scared. I have my permit and I am a good driver but I know something will go wrong during the test.

Driving lessons only teach you how to pass your test, not how to drive.
Nonsense. Every day, I encounter a two-doored schoolbus driving backwards on a 5-lane road, towing a man on a bicycle. Thank God I know what the cyclist's rights are, or I would be up a creek.

Congratulations! Good luck becoming a good driver, not the one that everybody is shaking their heads at......... :D

Congrats Jack.

I assume that's what you wanted people to message you about yesterday?

Well this is my "Oh dang it, I just figured out I'm 3 years too young to get a license" reply. 16 can't come soon enough...:scared:

:-)

I'm 16, in the Uk, and i'm about to start to learn to drive. There's a company down the road from me that does driving lessons on there own self built roads for under 17's. The lessons are pricey at around £35 an hour, but i'm so eager to learn, that both me and my parents are willing to pay the price!

I've also been doing practice theory tests, and have got mastered. 👍

I've still got 11 months to go unitll i turn 17. The day i turn 17, won't be a day too soon.

Because Bee has never had a driving lesson in his life!! He had a 30 minute drive with his dad at the air field, and well.... I'm sticking out of the car untill he has passed his test! Which won't be for a long while!

Back