The Opening Intro music.

• Thread starter Shoe18
  • 8 comments
Hey, I'm kinda new here. I've recently really badly wanted to listen to that song that's on the opening video at the start of GT.
You know, how it looks at the road, and theres a leave floating along. And theres hat techno dance type of song when the cars take off.

It's Everything Must Go by the Manic Street Preachers, remixed by the Chemical Brothers.

The "Everything Must Go" remix was the opening for GT2 in UK, can't remember what the original GT had. Both were better than the sucky tracks we get in the US for our openings on GT3 & GT4 though! Lenny Kravitz & Van Halen....gimme a break!

The only place I've found the remix is on an album entitled "Brother's Gonna Work It Out" A DJ Remix album by the Chemical Brothers. Sadly though the song is embedded about halfway through a 15minute mix with 4 or 5 other songs.

Smallhorses
The "Everything Must Go" remix was the opening for GT2 in UK, can't remember what the original GT had.
GT2 was The Cardigans with My Favourite Game.

Smallhorses
The "Everything Must Go" remix was the opening for GT2 in UK, can't remember what the original GT had. Both were better than the sucky tracks we get in the US for our openings on GT3 & GT4 though! Lenny Kravitz & Van Halen....gimme a break!

The only place I've found the remix is on an album entitled "Brother's Gonna Work It Out" A DJ Remix album by the Chemical Brothers. Sadly though the song is embedded about halfway through a 15minute mix with 4 or 5 other songs.

I think the Van Halen intro fits the GT series awesomely, especially how they mixed it with Moon Iver The Castle (Orchestral Mix)

Shoe18
Awsome as! Thanks alot :)

EDIT: Do you know where to get it? It's not on the GT soundtrack :grumpy:

i believe the track is on the manics greatest hits cd 'forever delayed'

it's somewhere on cd2 i think

Smallhorses

Alright, I bought that cd for the sole reason of having that song, and while I do like most of the music on there, I wanted the song on its own. I had downloaded the seperate song with Kazaa (I have since switched to Limewire) at some point, but I wanted better quality...

...which is why I bought the cd single with the remix on it! go to http://www.musicstack.com and look up the cd single for Everything Must Go. I think there are two discs, look for the second one. I comes in a white cd sleeve. Cd singles are kinda pricey, but to negate the extra mulah you spend on them, buy full cd's from the new-and-used disc vendors on amazon.com

Back