The Pass & 'll Foundation (NEW MEMBERS ADDED TODAY!)

• Thread starter The Board
  • 311 comments
passll3ga.gif

The Board is very pleased to announce that the most prestiged and powerful foundation in the history of GTPlanet ...is back!

Trusted that the principles and standards held in pride within the foundation have not yet lost their meaning, The Pass & 'll Foundation calls upon all devotees to enter a new era together!

First some administration needs to be done. So if all previous members could step forward please, and reclaim their respective positions...

The foundation proudly welcomes back

sn00pie, former president of the board
M5Power, vice-president of the board
Race Idiot, former leader of the London Pass & 'll cell
Duke, former member of the board

PunkRock, one of our Canadian representatives
Sage, he drives a Subaru
Timmotheus, he does not drive a Subaru, but his acceptance was wholehearted
Famine, he types in indigo

I thought it was Pass & 'll Foundation... I recall something bout italicizing the apostrophe.

I was a member and maybe an official of some sort. Though maybe I'm thinking about S.G.P.D.P. for that 'official' part.

[edit]

Oh, yeah. Hard!

Hard!

Pass & 'LL dates back to... what was it, 3 years ago already? It's normal you young'uns have no clue what this is.:P

I couldn't find anything with a search...

Is this another, you're too young to understand?

[EDIT] It is another you're too young to understand

ExigeExcel
I couldn't find anything with a search...

Is this another, you're too young to understand?

[EDIT] It is another you're too young to understand

You're too young to understand that you're too young to understand.

"Hard!", Duke, not "Hard!". ;)

Um, I don't think I was anything in the old foundation. Typical me.

I remember Pass & 'll. I still have no clue what it means (I used to guess at it frequently). I figure I'll want in on it this time around (I was missing out last time). So, where's the paperwork?

Who invited you? Excluded! Doug convinced me to become a member of the Foundation just a few weeks before it went under... for the first time.

Famine, I would provide you with linkage, but I do believe that the old Pass & 'll thread was deleted with many of the more useful threads that existed in the test forum...

If you look at all threads started by The Board, there are a couple left.

There they go again, trying to take over GTP.

Yet they couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag with both hands and a roadmap.

I guess that puts a little piece to the puzzle that confused me.

All those avatars that LM made a long time ago have Pass & 'll on them. If anyone noticed.

In the GTP Pre-defined Standard Avatars database there are a series of avatars your or someone else made that has Pass and 'll on them.

Back