the playstation experience

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 18 comments
United Kingdom
London
yesterday I went to earls court to check out the playstation experience most of you from this country must have heard of it me and a friend (not y2tuscan) many an our of fun testing new games including smackdown 4 auto modellista the all new formula 1 2002 made by studio liverpool not that crappy ea game and bare other games not to say pro evolution 2 and timespliters 2 trust it was all sick games oh yeah the official uk ps2 mag was there and one of the women from bits I can't remember her name anyway they were doing nuff competitions it was bad for me cause I just got there and I they were doing the gtc competition I tried to battle through the crowd but in the end they didn't choose me if you saw these guys race each other it would make you sick yes :ill: because they couldnt drive for s*$t it left me peeved to see some punk win a signed copy of gran turismo concept from the guys who made it :angy: anyway many hours past and I returned to the competition area they had just finishing playing burnout 2 and were ready for tekken 4 this time I was determined to get up there and so long story short arfter many failed attempts to get up there FINALLY!!!! the master was chosen I got up there strutt my stuff beatdown some of the competition I eventually got to the final but then the pressure got to me :eek: and I screwed up and lost I left we feeling down but they still gave me a round of applause because I played the best out of the lot and everyone in the crowd wanted me to win :( oh well I nearly one a white playstation 2 so alexy2k and anyone else who lives in the country buy a copy of official uk playstation magazine because no doubt you will see a pic of me hopefully I will clearly identified as the bloke with the miami dolphins jersy on

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
It's difficult to believe you were able to get all that text to fit into 2 sentences...

Dude he didnt even finish the sentence :lol: he didnt even use 1 full stop :rolleyes:

Well at least he bought back a Timesplitters 2 demo, It was kick arse, miles better than the origianal timesplitters. Although I was kinda pissed off because I couldve beaten all the people in the GTC competition, THEY WERE DRIVING WITH AUTO AND TRACTION CONTROL ON :mad: . I wish I had went now :mad:

Shut it you big looser, you love tekken and you cant even beat some newbie guy :P

See see I have a new avatar!!

yeah and your new avatar sux anyway I explained how I lost under different circumstance I would have given him the beating of a life time cause for that whole day that was the only time I lost

Originally posted by keeno_uk
yeah and your new avatar sux

Yes well I didnt ask for your opinion I just said I changed it. If I wanted an opinion from a lanky, smelly, looser at tekken who cant stop talking rubbish. I wouldve asked :P

lets not bicker about whos got the best avatar :argue: besides its been awhile since I used bloody pain shop pro to change pics and manipulate them

I never said it was the best, besides I dont make my avatars to please other people, its for me to like if anyone else tells me they dont like it i dont give a fluck. Hey post the origional pic of that car in a PM and ill give it an avatar for ya! I have PSP7 on my comp ill make it a little less blurred.

Aaaaaaaaanyway yeah did you finish that timesplitters 2 demo?

Originally posted by vat_man
Is this a private conversation or can anyone butt in?

How did the Studio Liverpool Formula One 2002 game look?

it looked really good and I played it with the force feed back steering wheel it was really nice and graphicaly it looked superb

I hate you Keeno you got to play Smackdown 4!

Oh yeah you know the yo yo that ben got in the goodie bag that you both got, it broke :( and I was doing some mad skillz with it :(

oh yeah for some reason you could only be ferrari which was cold so I decide to be my schumacher and I came second in imola (arfter my 5th go of course bloody game is hard)

Back