The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,853 comments
Ironic that Don Quijote spends a lot of the book living in a delusional fantasy realm he creates in his own mind.
There's a reason why the phrase "tilting at windmills" literally means the act of fruitlessly attacking completely imaginary foes.

Honestly, if I were to look at that cartoon without seeing who drew it, I'd think it was making fun of Trump.

Last edited:
E50Cc0WXEAAwDOG.jpg

There's a reason why the phrase "tilting at windmills" literally means the act of fruitlessly attacking completely imaginary foes.

Honestly, if I were to look at that cartoon without seeing who drew it, I'd think it was making fun of Trump.
Wait, that wasn't making fun of Trump? Holy hell I just cannot get this right. That's a near-miraculous self-own.

Last edited:
So Donald Trump is really a Spaniard who's going after a Chinese penis with a ceiling fan sponsored by social media and for some reason censorship?
Maybe he's just envious over that fistful of cash & is attempting a mugging.

My dad, who was an O-6 in the US Navy, would likely agree. He's not really a fan of people thanking him for his service when there's so many jobs in the military that don't fit the Hollywood depiction of military personnel. For one thing, I've heard there's a lot of paperwork to do in the military.

Double down on a first-class self-own.

View attachment 1066495
I mean... Don is an addled old man with a habit of not paying his debts and violently interfering in matters that do not concern him, living a false identity who, in his dotage, takes on a task well beyond his capabilities to achieve and is eventually humiliated to returning home.

As is Quixote.

Last edited:
Were you at least in the correct thread? I got the sense you responding to something that was new to you but was actually posted some time back.
No idea. I was on multiple platforms with numerous conversations going whilst browsing on here all at the same time.

Is... this championing that the United States was founded on racist principles?

20210712_142558.jpg

Last edited:
Back