The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,842 comments
Ok, forget what I posted above with people shedding tears for Trump, the dude is actually praying to him.

If Trump was smart, he'd create his own religion and rake in all that sweet, sweet tax-free money. I mean he has to be running out of ways to grift by now, right? Right?

If Trump was smart, he'd create his own religion and rake in all that sweet, sweet tax-free money. I mean he has to be running out of ways to grift by now, right? Right?
Whaddya mean? He's following the precedent set by a long line of ex-presidents in providing alternate commentary to a boxing match... on 9/11. That's what they all do, get money for speaking, isn't it?

Oh, hang on... no, I see the difference now.

Ok, forget what I posted above with people shedding tears for Trump, the dude is actually praying to him.

Replace 9/11 with Rigged Election.

That's it. That's all there is to it.

I realized y'all are biased trolling hypocrites.
Deflection from remarks about your deflection. INDEFLECTCEPTIONION!!!

xrhryl29cuq61.png

Well here's a meme, delete this!
FB_IMG_1631230464988.jpg

Edit: Just realized, I posted the same post as Dennish a few days ago. Considering who gave his a like and mine, shows the bias here.

Last edited:
Look man, I've only been a casual observer in this weeks-long slap fight, but I gotta ask, why do you continue to engage in this subforum that you clearly don't like with individuals that you clearly don't care for? I'm absolutely no psychiatrist, but I feel confident in saying that your current emotional state isn't the best based on your recent posts, and I don't imagine getting constantly getting into an obsessive petty fights with one particular user isn't helping in the slightest. I've noticed that the way you talk with others has changed drastically compared to say a year ago, and not at all in a good way.

While I can't force you to do anything, I genuinely think it would do you a lot of good to just take a long break from here, and stop engaging in negative conversations. It'd be better than further digging your hole until you reach the PONR.

Last edited:
Look man, I've only been a casual observer in this weeks-long slap fight, but I gotta ask, why do you continue to engage in this subforum that you clearly don't like with individuals that you clearly don't care for? I'm absolutely no psychiatrist, but I feel confident in saying that your current emotional state isn't the best based on your recent posts, and I don't imagine getting constantly getting into an obsessive petty fights with one particular user isn't helping in the slightest. I've noticed that the way you talk with others has changed drastically compared to say a year ago, and not at all in a good way.

While I can't force you to do anything, I genuinely think it would do you a lot of good to just take a long break from here, and stop engaging in negative conversations. It'd be better than further digging your hole until you reach the PONR.
And when do y'all comment on his heh posts? Oh yeah, y'all like them. My attitude has changed here, for a number of reasons.
I've explained why plenty of times.

VBR
I'm probably going to regret this, but I'll bite; what in the hell is this referencing? I think I already know, but I just want to make sure.
And when do y'all comment on his heh posts?
My post wasn't in regards to you saying "heh," it was in regards to the weeks-long cold war that's been going on, and how it clearly isn't doing you any good.
Oh yeah, y'all like them.
You're honestly putting way to much stock into who does/doesn't "like" posts. Also, context matters as well.
My attitude has changed here, for a number of reasons.
I've explained why plenty of times.
Which begs the question to be repeated: why do you continue to engage? I don't get why you're forcing yourself to partake in something that you clearly do not enjoy, even though you're not at all required to.

Last edited:

I paused this video at the exact moment a certain comment floated up on screen:

"SAVE ME TOM CRUISE!!!!"

I died laughing.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to regret this, but I'll bite; what in the hell is this referencing? I think I already know, but I just want to make sure.
In addition I wouldn't mind finding out whether these threatening, racist safe spaces are a thing in public places or anywhere outside of certain educational establishments, but I'm not expecting an answer or any attempt to engage others on creative discussion.

Last edited:
Fauci, also the White House chief medical advisor, has been a lifelong runner, but these days power walks three to four miles each evening, he said.

Fauci’s health advice to others is pretty straightforward: “Take care of yourself and get some reasonable sleep,” he said. “Don’t get overcome by stress. Have a good diet.”

A few things that Fauci doesn’t recommend? “Don’t smoke, don’t drink too much,” he said. “Enjoy life, but don’t do things in excess.”

Oh no, the meme ended up looking silly.

That...that's doesn't happen either, especially not in America since we don't have vaccine passports.

View attachment 1079332
You know who does?
No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Fox Corporation, the parent company of Fox News, asked employees in June to self-report their vaccination status to receive a “Fox Clear Pass,” The Hill’s Ryan Grim reported Monday.

Back